Vic Vodkas dieting rollercoaster - back to it!!!!

im in for the not drinking till friday. Unless I win the lottery of course :)
yes i love having bread now clare!
bren i still gained 3lbs too but thats little amount for me LOL

LOL Lisa. Yes ill send you bren sounds confusing and is probably rubbish LOL but im sticking to it :)

Weather set to change here, just when i was enjoying my walks too...unfortunately my girls take about 3-4 hours to dry if they get wet :(

B - wholemeal toast x 2 with butter
L - tomato basil and creme fraiche soup with ryvita crispbread x 2 and sweet chilli philli
D - hot chicken and bacon salad with ceaser lf dressing (salad, tomato, cucumber, red onion)
S - activia ff vanilla
W - yes lots and black coffees
A- no
Ex - hopefully if weather stays clear. or i might have to try some other form of exercise :D

Morning Vicky, pop 'em in the microwave, that'll dry them out quick ;)

1 month 6 day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Blimey, what's Linz going on about?

lol my page big too LOL :) yey i KNow :DDDDD

sunny here, hope it stays nice so i cant get a dog walk in tonight. got wedding photographer coming round to show us pics x

B - aldi weetabix with skimmed milk and splenda
L - ham and 2 boiled eggs, lettuce, tomato, cucumber, red onion, lf salad cream and onion crispies
D - gammon in sweet muscovado sauce and buttered leeks
S - activia vanilla
W - yes lots and black coffee
A - No
Ex - dog walk later

Evening Vicky. Sounds like a yummy menu:D
Xx

Back