Vicki's Last ever attempt

Vicki88

I have been a member of SW on and off for many years. In 2010 i lost nearly 2 stone , but gradually the weight has creeped back on over the last few years, due to stress. Leaving me feeling even worse.

I now feel that I need to take control of my weight and stop all the binge eating as it only adds to the depression.

I joined back with SW on the 07th March feeling more motivated then I have ever before and lost 5 and half pounds in my first week.

I've been good since I weighed in on Thursday, but feel posting what I eat each on here will keep me focused and hopefully find some answers to a few questions.

I'm going to harvester for a meal and I was wondering what the beat choice would be?

Also what does everyone do about food after they weighed? I don't get home till 9pm and don't feel like cooking, so last week I just had a hi fi bar?

Thanx for reading
Vicki

Breakfast = apple

Lunch = microwave rice (3 syns) mackerel in tomatoe sauce, grapes

Snack = 6 cracker bread (1HEX B) and one mini tub of choc philadefia (4.5 syns)

Dinner = Pork chops ( fat removed) sw chips and peas.

(1 HEX A) milk in my tea

Total = 7.5 syns all day

Today been ok, but need to up the Superfree food tomorrow

I'd be starving if I only had a hifi bar for tea! How about having some meals pre cooked and frozen for weigh in night? X

I'd be starving if I only had a hifi bar for tea! How about having some meals pre cooked and frozen for weigh in night? X

This is exactly what I do on late nights :)
This like stews, casseroles etc that I've cooked I make a bit extra and pop in the freezer that way on days I can't or don't want to cook I always have something ready.

Or you could get some Pot Shots in for these days? x

Thank you for the replies. I will def try freezing something this week, as I woke up so hungry. I'm thinking about making spaghetti Bolognese or chilli on wed, so will def cook extra, so I don't feel in the same situation.

Breakfast = Pear

Lunch = lettuce, carrot, cabbage, chicken tikka
And a banana

Snack = 6 cracker bread ( 1x HEX B) and tub of philidapha choc ( 4.5 syns)

Dinner = Fish Risotto including onion, salmon, cod, prawns, peas, sweetcorn, veg oxo

( 1 x HEX A) milk in tea

Total of 4.5 syns

Yesterday food diary

Breakfast = satsuma

Snack = 1 x (HEX B) cracker bread with Philadelphia choc (4.5 syns)

Lunch = chicken tikka, lettuce, cabbage and carrot and French fries (4.5 syns)

Snack = Banana

Dinner = Cottage Pie - onion, carrot, extra lean mince, oxo cube, potatoe, tinned toms , mayo (1 syns)

Milk for tea = ( 1 x HEX A)

Total syns = 10 syns

Lost 1 and half pounds tonight and got my half stone award :)

Breakfast = 35g weetabix mini ( 1 xHEX B) and 250ml milk ( 1 x HEX A)

Lunch = fridge raider chicken (2 syns), grapes, 3 cracker bread ( 3 syns) Philadelphia choc ( 4.5 syns) topped with strawberries

Snack = banana

Dinner = mug shot tikka (1 syn)

Total 10.5 syns

Woohoo! Well done :) Love putting those awards up on my fridge lol! Great motivation x

Thank you, I didn't think of that. Will definitely be doing it x

It's something a lot of people I know do. Not only can you see your progress but every time you go to the fridge it reminds you how far you've come before you eat!! x

I've heard of putting a picture of yourselve at your biggest on the fridge to remind you that you never want to go back, but not the certificates.
Thank you for this tip

Breakfast = Pear

Lunch = 2 pots of fruit salad and 1 packet of French fries (4.5 syns)

Dinner = pasta, chicken, peas, sweetcorn, carrot, oxo, tinned tomatoes and herbs

Then been to a 21st birthday party where I had 2 chicken nuggets, 2 chicken drumsticks, 1 cheese and pineapple, and tiny bit of cake. In total I've counted this as 13 syns.

Milk for tea = 1 x (HEX A)

So yesterday was a complete and utter right off. Went to chedder gorge and the to Toby carvery.

I was good and counted everything that I put into my mouth but unfortunately I was gutted by the end total. All in all I had 71 syns yesterday. I was most shocked by a costa small hot chocolate. I was expecting maybe 10 syns but it was 17.5. I was so cold from sitting on an open tour bus that a cup of tea didn't really cut it.

However today I have been back on track. I'm am just going to try and keep the syns to a minimum for the rest of the week and hopefully stay the same on Thursday.

Breakfast = woke up at 12.40 ( this never happens to me so was very shocked to see the time) so when straight for lunch.

Lunch = omelette made with 2 eggs and 30g cheese ( 1x HEX A) and a banana

Snack = apple

Dinner = slimming world chips, pea, slimming world chicken nuggets made with bread crumbs (1x HEX B)

Breakfast = orange

Lunch = jacket potatoe, prawns, lettuce, cabbage, carrot. French fries (4.5 syns)
Natural fat free yoghurt with strawberries, blackberries, red and black currents.

Dinner = roast pork, slimming world potatoe, parsnip, broccoli, swede, peas, carrot, gravy (3 syns)

Breakfast = banana

Snack = 6 cracker bread (1x HEX B) with chocolate Philadelphia (4.5 syns)

Lunch = jacket potatoe, prawns, lettuce, cabbage, carrot.
Natural fat free yoghurt with strawberries, blackberries, red and black currents.

Snack = ginger biscuit (4syns)
Birthday cake ( 6 syns) tiny bit
Dinner = nothing. Feeling really rough and led in bed since 7. Not sure if it from the cake and biscuit.

Feeling really bloated and fat and really scared what the scales will say on thursday, after The awful sat I had.

Total syns for the day 14.5

Back