Vicki's Pre Wedding Food Diary

Vicki-26

Ok here goes my first attempt at a food diary eek I will begin properly with it tomorrow just wanted to make a start to keep me motivated.

Went for lunch today with a friend and opted for the chargrilled steak salad which I thought would be a good choice WRONG!!! It arrived with sauce on it :( and 1/2 brown baguette which I calculated as hex b don't know how many syns though now coz of the sauce!!

Got lunch with a friend tomorrow too after my final wedding dress fitting aarrrggghhhhhh so need to make wise choices.

Lost 1/2 pound today but had a bad week so don't quite understand how it has happened although not complaining just don't want it catching up with me next week lol need to work hard :)

Xxx

Ok so just realised I only have 2 more weigh in's until we leave for Cyprus to get married arrrgghhhh need to get my skates on.

Day 1
Banana
Apple
Steak (all fat removed)
Jacket potatoe (had 1 butter portion!!)
Salad ( had tiny amount salad dressing!!)
Pack skittles - 11 syns
Had a coconut ice cream with a flake in a waffle cone!!! Very very bad!!
Chicken mugshot

Got body combat in a hour and half so hoping to burn some of what I have ate today!! Will be working extra hard :)

Made curry last night with speed foods so will have that as my tea when get back from the gym really fancied a chip barm today though might rustle up SW chips and 2 wm bread as hex B :)

Tomorrow will be a better day I promise myself :)

Today been a 100% day so far very very pleased
Breakfast - banana & apple
Lunch - SW beef curry (swede, carrot, beans, tomatoes, potatoe and onion)
Tea - sirloin steak, SW chips, salad ( lettuce, onion, tomatoe & cucumber)
Muller light

Will have some melon or berries later if Hungary don't intend on having syns as I over synned yesterday!

Done 1 hour class of body combat for my body magic :)

Here's to another 100% day tomorrow

Xxx

Day 3

Not had a great day really :(

Light brekkie - raspberries, strawberries and blackberries
Main brekkie - 2 x poached egg, mushrooms, 3 bacon all fat removed, baked beans and 2 grilled toms

Missed lunch

Tea - went out for a meal had salad with a drizzle dressing sirloin steak and jacket potatoe (1x butter portion, syns?) had apple pie and ice cream after!!!! :(

Also had 8 squares bournville at 250 kcals (12 syns)
2 x wm bread (hex B) sirloin steak and onion with tomato sauce sandwich

Not had a great day at all hoping for a more 100% day tomorrow and won't have any syns to recoup some back from today!!

Here's to tomorrow :)

1/2 on for me today but considering what I ate this past week I'm surprised it's not 1/2 a stone!!!!

Today been for lunch with a friend and had pitta and red pepper dip from nando's and chicken breast pitta with chips and coleslaw!!

Will definatly be on plan for the rest of the week :)

Back