VICKY !! marinating

jet1968

RIP dan !
vick's i bought some yog for marinating OMG help me now i also got chilli powder and cayenne but i dont know wot to do wiv em lol !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

get your chicken/turkey either marinate it whole of cut into cubes if you going to grill on skewers. add the spices etc and just pour on yoghurt and mix. do you have curry powder you can add too? just chilli and cayenne might be a bit boring. cover it up with clingfilm or lid if in tupperware and leave overnight or a couple of hours depends when you want it.
then just take it out and grill :D yummy!

right my lovley ,i was going to make a kind of tikka baste marinande ,but may need to go back to shop will do that later !!!!!!

lol. dont you have any curry powder in cupboard?

noooooooooo !!! i cleaned my cupboard's out a few weeks ago lol !!!

at the weekend, I chopped some fresh ginger, some fresh garlic, and with my hands worked that onto some cubed meat... then poured a little light soy sauce over... left for the day, and dry fried...

LOVELY!

mmmmmmmmmmmmmm sounds nice jo ,i dont know wots going on with me i just needed to try marinading lol

just off to doc's with jord brb !!!!!!!!!!

hope everything ok jet.
yes Jo i love it kind of oriental style without the yog. although i love that ras el hanout (sp?) spice too.

You've got us all marinading!!

its fab though isnt it??
cant wait to have some moroccan lamb stew marinaded overnight then thrown in the slow cooker. who is coming for tea?

ooooh I love lamb... (grrr why didn't I have some this weekend then, DUH!!)... moroccan stew... I don't think I know what that is?

its fab though isnt it??
cant wait to have some moroccan lamb stew marinaded overnight then thrown in the slow cooker. who is coming for tea?

Me, me, me! (please)

Can you stick the recipe up on your conso sticky menu thread too please?

its just some lamb cooked till it melts in your mouth with some morroccan spices. I serve it with aubergines. yummy and from frais . :D

its just some lamb cooked till it melts in your mouth with some morroccan spices. I serve it with aubergines. yummy and from frais . :D

which ones?

hes ok just has a wheezy chest ,but need him better for his pre op on sat !! and op on 15th sept ..

Great I have that. :D

Happy cooking, will definitely try in a couple of months (or whenever conso is - was supposed to be next month but I had a couple of weeks off;)).

ah not long to go. Its nice with beef too???

An online French friend has brought me some raz el hanout back from her Algiers holiday. She says it tastes completely different to what we find here in France (and probably also to the UK...). Now I have to wait for her to come to the city between now and Christmas to get it!

Vicky - I use raz el hanout with beef too, yes.

ah tell her to hurry. I only tried it cos you mentioned it. I also love a spice called berbera put that in with my slow roast beef in slow cooker.

Back