Vickydinks Maldives countdown

vickydink

Determined!!
Hi everyone

4 weeks today i fly to the Maldives and i thought i would record on here how i get on up until i leave to see if i can get to or as much more weight and toning sorted as i can :)

I seem to have lost the 2lb i had put on the last 2 weeks when i looked this morning so this puts me at 9 stone 5...I would LOVE to get in the 8 stones but that means losing over 5lbs in 4 weeks which would be a miracle!

Fingers crossed :)

Filhahohi? :)

Cant wait, got most of my stuff sorted, going to sort a spare battery camera i think maybe, got another memory card, spose thats the main thing :) Even got my own pink snorkel set with flippers :)
You got any tips for me? :)

oooh soo jealous hehe.

Take some shoes you can swim in like jelly shoes I took ones which were rubber soled and like wetsuit material on top. Spikey fish + broken coral = major ouch lol and use loads of sun tan lotion.

You will love it out there its amazing. Enjoy the food :D they catch the fish fresh and you can go on fishing trips and catch your own fish which they will cook for tea that night.

I snorkelled and swam every day and ate like a horse and drank like a fish hehe the food was lush and it was all inclusive. I lost weight!

I think all of the islands have their own spa and you must treat yourself to some treatments :D bliss

Sounds good that you lost weight :)
Dont think im going to hit my target of 9 stone but anything i can do from now til i go is a bonus, i can see the situps are slowly working on toning the stomach but bloody whitey stretch marks and saggy belly left all still there, thinks its going to have to be my friend for life though now... x

best of luck Vicky xx

Thanks :) 3 weeks this Wednesday now :) No measurements have changed s far sine last month... im not so religious at taking ym weight on a Wednesday now. Im just keeping my eye n it hoping it hits the 9s or by a miracle maybe into the 8's by the hol :)

Well i had salad for tea last night and my usual bit of choc i always have every night with my brew. MUST of been within cas yesterday, maybe slightly over. I was 9,4 even last night then this morning 9,6!!!!! WHATEVER!!!

Well i fly on Wednesday and im still at 9,5-9,6...my last chance to weigh before i go is Wednesday morning then im in holiday enjoying mode :) Will concentrate on any weightgain when i get home, hopefuly it will be zilch! :)

best of luck Vicky, hope you have a great time xx

Hey

Just to let you all know that the morning i flew to the Maldives i hit my 4 stone loss hitting the 9,3 on the scales. I was dredding weighing when i got home as i thought i must of gained with having what i did to eat including puddings wth every meal.
Got home and i had put on 1lb.
Going to go steady still now though and see how much further i can get :)

Thought i would share a few piccies of the hol showing my weightloss at that time :) I have managed to get back to 9,3 which is what i was the day of leavin to go so mega please. I have come off my pil though so this may help with losing that little bit more so i am told...

Attachments

• DSC08878.JPG
    DSC08878.JPG
    81.5 KB · Views: 42
  • DSC09132.JPG
    DSC09132.JPG
    82 KB · Views: 42
  • DSC09091.JPG
    DSC09091.JPG
    144.7 KB · Views: 40
  • DSC08912.JPG
    DSC08912.JPG