Vicky's pre-baby, post wedding diet

Baronessvongogo

Silver Member
So I joined here last year to lose some weight before my wedding with Weight Watchers, and something went hideously wrong and im now a stone heavier than this time last year. I'm off to Slimming World on Tuesday night for my first (and dreaded) weigh in, with my mum and hopefully my best friend.

Im hoping to lose enough weight that when we start trying for a baby in July my weight will not affect anything, so hopefully about two stones, but i know that is a lot to hope for so just aiming to lose as much as i can.

You haven't said in your profile but it depends on your starting weight. As long as your target is reasonable then 2 stone is very do-able by mid-2010. Welcome to SW!

Its definately reasonable, last time i weighed myself i was fifteen stone, and iv put weight on since then

Well I weighed even more than you when I started and lost a couple of stone in about 2 month, but of course everyone is different. If you follow the 'rules', eating lots of superfree foods, free foods, your syns, and weighing those things you need to, then you'll do great. Don't worry if it's a bit confusing at first, it'll become second nature very soon, although you'll need to forget everything you did at WW. Any questions, just shout and someone will be able to lend a hand!

Thank you :) im really looking forward to starting now, just got to get the weekend over with first

Got on the scales this morning and i was 15st 10lbs! im almost 3 stone heavier than when i met my husband, now that is not good :( definately gonna have to start tomorrow.

First day :) decided im on a green day, as i fancy beans on toast for my dinner, and pasta, passata and cheese for tea, im making myself more hungry writing this. Iv already had an apple and 2 bananas.

Day two - another green day:
Diet going well so far, felt like i ate loads yesterday, i love slimming world! Also did half an hour on my new wii fit plus, so feeling extra heavenly :) lets hope today holds the same for me.

So its 4 days in, im on my first red day, which just involved extra lean mince stuffed into a pitta bread, was sooo delicious.

Iv been a bit sneaky and weighed myself on the wii fit, iv lost 2lb according to that so im chuffed tonite, just hope it carries on. Hubby isnt helping today as he was eating sausage rolls and i would have killed for one, but he says that he is joining me on a diet from tomorrow so thats made me happy.

Weigh in tomorrow and i'm excited, according to my wii fit iv lost 4lbs, and lost 1 and a half inches from round my waist :D im also so full of food its unbelievable.

Well after a not so good weekend, my evil twin took over and ate lots :( but i did my inches this morning and its looking good, not been on my wii fit either (bad vicky) so i don't know whether iv gained or not yet :S we will see tomorrow at weigh in

Put half a lb on, but not too fussed, i kno i can be good for this week and get it off again, iv a very good reason to, just keep thinking of trying for a baby and hopefully thats all the motivation i will need.

Back