Vikks's Journey <3

xvictusx

so here it is.. my very first post on here...

ive been doing slimming world for 11 weeks now and have lost a total of 2 stone 8 lbs. my first few weeks were a complete struggle however i knew it was needed because people had started to notice just how low my confidence was, ive tried slimming world so many times before and always get bored and give up but i refuse to do that this time.

as a student nurse i know the effect my weight has on my health and my self esteem and enough was enough.

my weigh in days are a monday which means tomorrow and this is the first week that ive been really scared as ive completely fallen on the wagon this week... pizza hut and cinema treats :sigh:!

xxxx

Hi. I'm pretty new around here too, and only started SW a couple of weeks ago and so far its going well but like you I've a couple of little slips this week like a garlic bread from takeaway. It's my weigh day tomorrow too - good luck!

heya,

i joined the site a few weeks ago but have only just got the courage to start a diary.
how are you finding sw?
good luck for tomorrow :)

I just started my diary a couple of days ago on here too. SW is actually a lot easier than I thought. I'm a bit of chocaholic so I was worried I'd be constantly craving for things but I've barely even missed the treats :) not looking forward to Christmas though... I know I won't be able to resist for long!

yeah chocolate is my vice! but ive discovered chocolate and fudge alpen light bars for 3 syns each :D
christmas is gonna be a nightmare for me simply because of the children and all their treats that are here! lol!

Ooo, Alpen Bars... I'll have to give those a try. I'll add them to my shopping list for next week :) Thanks for the tip x

Back