Vinegar allowed??

helanrob

Sorry, probably seems like a really stupid question, but can I spruce up my salad tonight with vinegar or even balsamic vinegar ??

Sorry if this question has already being asked.

Xx

helanrob said:
Sorry, probably seems like a really stupid question, but can I spruce up my salad tonight with vinegar or even balsamic vinegar ??

Sorry if this question has already being asked.

Xx

Had a bit of a random
Conversation with my dad about this earliera as I'm sure normal vinegar contains citric acid although I'm not too sure !!??

Anyone ??

I'm not sure but I'm interested to know if balsamic vinegar is allowed as that might be nice on salad! :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Well I have baxters beetroot in vinegar and it never hurts me x

Laurie said:
Well I have baxters beetroot in vinegar and it never hurts me x

:) good x

The people who make Frylight, do two salad dressings, one balsamic and one caesar, 1 cal per spray, I use the caesar one with salad just to add a bit of taste, a couple of sprays works great for me :) Think it was £1.99 but I imagine it will last ages...

The people who make Frylight, do two salad dressings, one balsamic and one caesar, 1 cal per spray, I use the caesar one with salad just to add a bit of taste, a couple of sprays works great for me :) Think it was £1.99 but I imagine it will last ages...

Was just going to say the same thing.... they're both lovely!!!

Only been able to find them in a big sainsburys!!

X

helanrob said:
Thanks, will have a look out or them.

Just sprinkled dried mint on my salad last night....yummy xx

Al keep an eye out too

Was just going to say the same thing.... they're both lovely!!!

Only been able to find them in a big sainsburys!!

X

I got mine in a big Tesco, so guess it's just the big hypermarket type shops, worth hunting out tho, I am finding it a bit easier being able to eat some salad leaves and cucumber :)

That sounds good, will look in to that myself.

Also on youtube there are some people claiming that drinking a few spoonfuls of Apple Cider Vinegar over 2 days gets them in to Ketosis. Has anyone heard this before?

chi said:

Also on youtube there are some people claiming that drinking a few spoonfuls of Apple Cider Vinegar over 2 days gets them in to Ketosis. Has anyone heard this before?

Sounds bizarre never tried lol x

chi said:

Never heard that !!

I don't know if I'm allowed to link things on youtube here but if you seach "ketosis apple cider vinegar" you will see what I saw.

It may have a naive/gullible nature anyway but I'm finding it increasingly harder to distinguish fact from fiction because there is so much more information available than ever before. Just researching "Ketosis" brings up so much conflicting information! Its good, its bad.. meh. I'm happy with the road I'm on though, I feel great!!

She might just go into ketosis quick anyway!!!

How odd.... who knows... if it works it works......

: )

X

Unless she's a rep for a seller off apple cider vinegar. Maybe an ad on YouTube xx

Back