Virgin ''dieter''

Discussion in 'Exante' started by jayne289, 18 October 2011 Social URL.

1. jayne289

jayne289 Full Member

Start Weight:
    17st9lb
    Current Weight:
    14st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    3st1lb(17.41%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    Hi all

I'm about to order a bumper pack of Exante and I'm nervous/excited, I have never done a meal replacement diet before, since January I have lost 40lbs by making sensible choices and makiing the effort to exercise. Which is great and it has made a difference to how I look and feel but its not enough, and its not quick enough!

Considered CD after a friend recommended it, but stupidly busy with work all the time getting to appointments is too much hassle so here I am!!

I have read the FAQs, so helpful!! will report back when my shakes and soups arrive... eeek!!

Laura-Jayne xx:)

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. tbert

tbert Member

Good luck. It's the end of my first week on the exante total diet today (shakes only) and the scales have just said I've lost 8 pounds.
    I found it hard on days three four and five with as my energy was completely zapped but I feel alot better now.
    Good luck if you need any support give us a shout
    Tom

4. jayne289

jayne289 Full Member

Start Weight:
    17st9lb
    Current Weight:
    14st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    3st1lb(17.41%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    wow 8lbs! thats incredible! that would take me about 6 weeks to lose doing what I am now! Not sure if I could do shakes only - I think psychologically soup is more like food. I also dont want to shout to the world that I am doing this diet, so having soup at lunch would be a lot more discreet. Cannot wait to get started now!

5. tbert

tbert Member

Thank you. You go for it and let us know how you get on!

6. jayne289

jayne289 Full Member

Start Weight:
    17st9lb
    Current Weight:
    14st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    3st1lb(17.41%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    Well I would love to order it and get started ASAP but their website isn't working properly when I try to register or order, boo!

7. tbert

tbert Member

How have you got on? Have you managed to purchase Via the website?

8. Alex_1978

Alex_1978 Gold Member

Start Weight:
    20st11lb
    Current Weight:
    10st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st5lb
    Lost(%):
    10st4lb(49.48%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    Xenical until March 2011 then Weight Watchers, now Exante (from 4/9/11)
    Just popping in to say hello and good luck :D The losses really are the thing that keeps you going on this diet, so as long as you can get through the first week, your weigh-in result should give you the boost to carry on - mine certainly did!
    x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.