Virgin ''dieter''

jayne289

Hi all

I'm about to order a bumper pack of Exante and I'm nervous/excited, I have never done a meal replacement diet before, since January I have lost 40lbs by making sensible choices and makiing the effort to exercise. Which is great and it has made a difference to how I look and feel but its not enough, and its not quick enough!

Considered CD after a friend recommended it, but stupidly busy with work all the time getting to appointments is too much hassle so here I am!!

I have read the FAQs, so helpful!! will report back when my shakes and soups arrive... eeek!!

Laura-Jayne xx:)

Good luck. It's the end of my first week on the exante total diet today (shakes only) and the scales have just said I've lost 8 pounds.
I found it hard on days three four and five with as my energy was completely zapped but I feel alot better now.
Good luck if you need any support give us a shout
Tom

wow 8lbs! thats incredible! that would take me about 6 weeks to lose doing what I am now! Not sure if I could do shakes only - I think psychologically soup is more like food. I also dont want to shout to the world that I am doing this diet, so having soup at lunch would be a lot more discreet. Cannot wait to get started now!

Well I would love to order it and get started ASAP but their website isn't working properly when I try to register or order, boo!

Just popping in to say hello and good luck :D The losses really are the thing that keeps you going on this diet, so as long as you can get through the first week, your weigh-in result should give you the boost to carry on - mine certainly did!
x

Back