Virtual Model Inspsiration

misspaf

So I got given this website by a friend and she gave me a link to My Virtual Model Community - Be the next top model and show your friends your fashion sense. You can create a model by entering in your weight and then height to get a virtual you. So then you can printscreen, paste and crop to paint, then save, then add on your now weight, your PAT too. You have to repeat the steps to get 3 different pics, then put them beside each other...

Here is mine...

2rvxu01.png

I gave it a go and although can't post on here has given me a major motivation boost. Thanks!

Thanks for the link, it was great to see the difference to how I was compared to how I am now :D The drop was a bit :eek: and really quite motivating, as I do sometimes forget just how far I have come.

I did put my target in as well, and it was nice to have some visualisation as to how I could look :)

Ooo thanks this is cool will have a go later :)

Nicki I know you said that was from a while ago but that looks like a really brilliant loss.

This looks great!!! I'm going to have a go right now!! (And if it's embarassing, then even better - could do with a kick up the backside at the moment!!!!) Thanks!!! xxx

I've got a free app called weight loss simulator on my iPod which does this, you can skip between start, current and goal weight

I've got a free app called weight loss simulator on my iPod which does this, you can skip between start, current and goal weight

Will have to have a look for that!!! Just done mine on here - eeek!!
Whilst i'm not sure i look all that healthy at the end, (even though it's the middle of my "Ideal BMI Spectrum"), I am looking forward to the day my thighs don't rub together!!! :eek:)

VirtualModelMrsBurgundy.jpg

:cry:Omg - even this site thinks I'm too fat. I typed my height and weight in and it said it had readjusted me to the site's maximum BMI.

So if you're 17st 13lbs or more it doesn't recognise..../runs off in tears.

I am GUTTED it doesn't have a stretch mark function and a level at which to position your breasts.;)

The website doesn't work for me. :(

Ah ok, I'll try again later. :)

:cry:Omg - even this site thinks I'm too fat. I typed my height and weight in and it said it had readjusted me to the site's maximum BMI.

So if you're 17st 13lbs or more it doesn't recognise..../runs off in tears.

I am GUTTED it doesn't have a stretch mark function and a level at which to position your breasts.;)

You aren't on your own... I was gutted that it didn't have a super "large marge" setting :p -I started at over 23st and Im now 14st 0.5lbs but it won't show my full loss - so Im not playing :cry::p

I only noticed that when Potatogirl said it...seems a bit unfair:(

Back