Visit to the doc

Minimin

Wants to Maintain Gd!!
Went to see the doc today for something other than weight loss, and I got weighed at the same time too. I stood on it and the doc did not believe I was 79KG. I giggled and said I am.

Last time they wieghed me in Feb 09 I was 97.7 KG. Doc stood and checked the weight and said wow thats really amazing. You have done really well. He asked about the diet too, he said its expensive but obviously works!

thats brillant, must have been some feeling, you have done fantastic on diet a great weight loss

thats brillant, must have been some feeling, you have done fantastic on diet a great weight loss

Thanks.....it's first diet ive really ever tried I found out about it when I read about Grandad Idris weight loss and i thought wow.

Its sort of funny as in Feb I was speaking to the doc about gastric banding due to my weight......I Would never consider anything LIke that now. Im hoping this die reestablishes my link with food and I know its going to be a long and hard journey to maintain once im at goal.

Oh, that is such a lovely feeling mini.......esp stepping on the scales which we usually dread,,,and to feel happy and really proud afterwards.

You have come a long way, and you know I now remember your first post !!! It was the older man wasnt it that lost all that weight, etc........just shows you!

Keep it up and hope you are ok with going to docs, etc. and it isnt anything that is making you poorly!

Hope you have a good week and are still walking on air!!

It's such a nice feeling to step onto the scales knowing that you've lost. At least your GP took an interest in your weight loss. Congratulations on your weight loss.

Glad your GP was supportive - not all of them are. I though it was expensive at first (£48 a week for men) but since I got into it I'm spending nothing on food, nothing on take aways or meals out and nothing on drink (except my 10p a bottle fizzy water) so all in all it's saving me money!

Jon
xx

Well done on getting the doc's approval. I agree with Jon, LT is much cheaper than all the food we would otherwise be buying.

minimin thats fantastic, i bet you felt really good about that,,i would have done a little dance lol!..keep upp the brilliant work sweetie.

Back