Visits from Spirits

Cheekypasterfield

Rather comfy here
Hello All,

I am a total believer of there being Spirits, and in the last few months I've been visited a lot.

Last night I was woken up to a strong cigarette smell in my room. I was having an awful nightmare and was woken up just before it turned really horrible.

I wondered if anyone else has experienced any similar situations and did you see a clairvoyant? Im wondering if there's a message for me?

hi there , i have seen meduims before ... and interested in this alot too . how strange , wonder who was there , a smoker whos close ? who do you think it could be , and what was your nightmare ?

Yeah I've actually seen people in my room (hubby's brother when my lil girl was born) I'm too scared to see a spiritualist or anything tho smell loads of things including sulphur googled it and it said the devil :( if it's a horrible prescence just tell them to leave and they do x

I think its my granddad, as I was very close and he used to smoke roll ups. The smoke smell was as if, someone was smoking next to me. I did open my eyes but couldn't see anyone but think i would get freaked out.

I used to smell toast all the time when i used to live in my old house and since I was young I smell cigarettes on/off

My nightmare was very odd, basically I lost my daughters, my bestfriend abandoned me and hubby left me for another women, so i layed down with a steak knife and was about to cut my wrist when I was woken up by the smell of smoke. There wasn't any fear in my dream but simple depression and neglect.
Hubby is suffering with depression, so have had a tough time supporting him

Last edited:
dietqueen82 said:
Yeah I've actually seen people in my room (hubby's brother when my lil girl was born) I'm too scared to see a spiritualist or anything tho smell loads of things including sulphur googled it and it said the devil :( if it's a horrible prescence just tell them to leave and they do x

I did read about sulphur/devil that would be scary.

My childminder bestfriend is a clairvoyant and meant to be very good, so might give her a call. Im just wondering as I've been visited a lot I could have a message lol

I have been to various spiritual readings some good/some bad. I've never found them scary (as of yet lol) x

I totally believe in spirits altho I have never had any experience myself I am 100% certain my hubby does. Over the past 7 yrs we have been together he has woken in the middle of the night and seen people to the point he has actually tried to lean forward and touch them several times. Sometimes he is really afraid of them and is physically shaking he doesn't normally remember this and thinks I'm crazy lol. However I have noticed whenever we have a baby (which has been 4 times) and the baby is still sleeping in our room they don't bother him. Within a week of said baby being moved into his own room he has another "visit".

Back