vitamin supplements

geordiegirl

someone mentioned they take some vits to help get into ketosis and help with weight loss

are these any good ?? i usually take a multi vit and a fish oil , should i be looking to change ???

I take a multi vit, fish oil, L carnitine, Co Q10 & magnesium. Plus a whole host of other things non-atkins related!! :D

L-Carnitine and co q 10 - also take berocca and cod liver oil :)

Im naughty and never remember to take mine. I have (when remembered) taken a pre natal vit since before pregnant as i found this was the only vit that kept sniffles and colds away.

I dont know what it is coz i always remember my pill. Maybe i know deep down its not majorly important coz im eating all the right foods to get my vits

Linzi rattles when she walks. ;)

I take a multivitamin and vit B. I need to get some of that Co Enzyme stuff but I keep forgetting...

Im at work tomorrow so will get you one. ..............Anyone else? Im thinking it might be easier that all this getting up all night long just to wee, its driving me nuts, 4 times last night

im the same cheryl. and everytime i do the dogs think its time to get up :(

Snap. Then you have to let them out so but the time you come back to bed your too awake to go straight to sleep and to top it all off mark came in at 6 and made so much noise he woke me up again. He doesnt normally

ha ha how can a question about vits end up being about catheters....only on minimins lol

you lot are crackers

and i'm sitting here with legs crossed at the mere mention of a catheter ......OoOoOo i do not want one..... ..ugh

Back