vitamins and such..

bunny_hops

Violet is shrinking
does anyone take any vitamins or herbal remedies with the xenical?

Last edited:
I don't either, I eat anough fruit and veg to sink a battleship ;-)

Xenical can remove some essential, oil-soluble vitamins from your body so it is recommended that you take a multi-vitamin alongside it. You also shouldn't take it at the same time as your Xenical, I take mine just before bed.

KB

i take the multibonta immune.. swear by them!!!! and green tea tablets to help that little old digestive syestem!!

thanks guys :)

Kes,do you take your extras away from the xenical and whats that green tea tablet do?

Green Tea, drink or tablets, is the most amazing antioxidant. My sister was recommended it by a Head Nurse at the Cancer treatment ward when she had Breast cancer, She now has an incurable but treatable Lung Cancer and can have tablet treatment instead of chemotherapy as her liver is in such good condition and the consultant believes it is because of the Green tea, so all the family is on it.

BTW we did ask for a second opinion of the state of her liver as all the family enjoys a frequent glass or three of wine :party0036:

i take the tablets just before bed...
the green tea tablet helps with your digestive system.. :) its been what i needed to keep me regular.

Back