Vitamins

Kerry T

I wonder if anyone can help?
I know you don't need to take a vitamin suppliment but I am doing this so I can have IVF treatment. Is taking Folic Acid ok?:confused:

I really don't know, hun, maybe the best thing would be to ring Lipotrim themselves? Pharmacists dont always get it right either so you should go straight to the source :)

Just incase anyone else had the same query. I just spoke to a Dr at Lipotrim and he said there is plenty of Folic Acid in the formulas, so no need for extra.

Hi Kerry, I too am doing this for IVF! I still take my Pregnacare Conception pills every morning! What stage are you at hun :)

I am starting tomorrow - eeek!!!! But determined to get there!!! How much have you got left to lose before you can start your treatment? Have you had any treatment before?

No I havent had any treatment, I'm on Metformin 3 times a day to get with PCOS and I have been on clomid for the past 4 months, so only 2 more months on that and then hopefully our consultant will put me on the list. I only have another stone to lose and then my BMI will be were he wants it! So its not too bad, I had already lost over 2 stone on slimming world and kept it off but my timescales were against me so I had to leave Slimming World for a couple of weeks and done this diet and once I get the 2 stone loss I'm gonna go back to slimming world to keep the weight off and hopefully lose more. What stage are you at?

I have had treatment before in 2007 and have a 5 year old daughter! I too have a stone to drop. Have lost bout 1.5 already with weight watchers but like you the time issue is against me. Keep with it, the treatment is tough but soooo worth it :D I'm thinking that next week will be hard with it being the school holidays but I guess ifI can get through that I can get to my goal!

Of course you can! We can do it together xxx I hope we are as successful as you :D

Back