Vitamins

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Penpen, 5 June 2008 Social URL.

1. Penpen

Penpen Full Member

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    I was just wondering whether we are allwoed to take extra supplements while doing CD??

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Mini

Mini Administrator Staff Member

Start Weight:
    18st0lb
    Current Weight:
    16st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st7lb(8.33%)
    As CD is a complete diet with all your vitamins and minerals it is not recommended without your CDC's and doctors advice take extra as you may exceed dosage.

Love Mini xxx

4. jacsprat

jacsprat Silver Member

Start Weight:
    17st11lb
    Current Weight:
    16st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st5lb
    Lost(%):
    1st2lb(6.43%)
    Diet:
    low carb
    Hi

I take a general multi vit along with some omega capsules. At the moment I am having some sea kelp tablets to help with my hair and nails which are in a terrible state.

The way I see it my non CD diet was/is so bad I dont see any harm in taking a top up. According to a nutritionist I know, the RDA's set are the bare minimum that a healthy person needs to function. Many of us are malnurished and have deficiencies therefore need more than the RDA. Obviously for some people having excess vitamins would be dangerous(liver, kidney problems).

Jac

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.