It seems (from my research) that some people do and some don't. I am, but just to make sure I'm not missing out on anything, as I'm used to eating loads of fruit! I think I would anyway if I planned to be on the diet for a while, as the range of nutrients etc in the veg lists for induction is probably not great. Holland & Barrett are pretty cheap.
- slow release Vitamin C 500mg
- Calcium, Magnesium & Zinc (2 a day)
- potassium 99upg (I have to take this or I get really bad leg cramps)
- chromium picolinate (this supposedly helps to metabolise fat)
- cod liver oil capsule (unless I'm having oily fish for lunch or tea)