Vix New Diet Diary!

Just there chips on there own :(

Just found this if it is any good to you.

Chip Shop Chips Calories and Nutrition per Serving (1 Serving=1 Reg Serving/400g)

Calories956
Protein12.8
Carbohydrate122
Fat49.6
Fibre8.8
Alcohol0

Just found this if it is any good to you.

Chip Shop Chips Calories and Nutrition per Serving (1 Serving=1 Reg Serving/400g)

Calories956
Protein12.8
Carbohydrate122
Fat49.6
Fibre8.8
Alcohol0

Thank so much!! Im goin to av them now :)

Sent from my GT-I9300 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Totak f in blow...!!!!

Well I had me chips ..then completely lost it by having a few packets of crisps n mini chocs..what the hell! Oh well..knew it would happen.

Start again tomorrow..

No more drawing lines under it - honestly - that is what I used to do when I weighed 15 and a half stone and could not be bothered. I can show you the pics - you have to make up your mind if you want to do it or not and stick to it.
I know it is very hard to start with but if you want to do it you have to plan and plan and plan again. I am not being harsh I am being truthful - I will help you all I can as I want you to do it as I did. Lots of people here say - it will be ok tomorrow hun etc etc - I hate those kind of replies as they are not good for you.
I am no Mother Theresa but really want you to do this for yourself and your health - I feel so so much better now that I have done it.

I will understand if you don't want to post on my dairy again but hope you will.

No more drawing lines under it - honestly - that is what I used to do when I weighed 15 and a half stone and could not be bothered. I can show you the pics - you have to make up your mind if you want to do it or not and stick to it.
I know it is very hard to start with but if you want to do it you have to plan and plan and plan again. I am not being harsh I am being truthful - I will help you all I can as I want you to do it as I did. Lots of people here say - it will be ok tomorrow hun etc etc - I hate those kind of replies as they are not good for you.
I am no Mother Theresa but really want you to do this for yourself and your health - I feel so so much better now that I have done it.

I will understand if you don't want to post on my dairy again but hope you will.

Youre right as I can just keep drawing a line and going round in circles lol. Thanks for this :)

ill still ill post to yours :) I don't take offence to anything, I take everything on board what people say as I know it's all advice, and I like that :)

Morning peeps!

Ive literally just woke up! And that's the last lye in for me as I'm back to work tomoz..boo. Which means getting up at 5 :O

Anyways, I've decided to lower my calorie allowance today as I think 2000 seems abit too high..so I'm takin 200 off and going to have 1800 a day and see how I go from there, still may seem a bit high but I want to slow myself into it lol. Back to work tomorrow so I'll be moving more too, which means walking to and from bus stops which will help too. And hopefully i might see a movement on me scales Thursday :)

Gonna go see what I can have for breakfast, I really fancy the belvita biscuits with a cuppa!

Morning peeps!

Ive literally just woke up! :zz:And that's the last lye in for me as I'm back to work tomoz.. :grumble: boo. Which means getting up at 5 :O

Anyways, I've decided to lower my calorie allowance today as I think 2000 seems abit too high..so I'm takin 200 off and going to have 1800 a day and see how I go from there, still may seem a bit high but I want to slow myself into it lol. Back to work tomorrow so I'll be moving more too, which means walking to and from bus stops which will help too. And hopefully i might see a movement on me scales Thursday :)

Gonna go see what I can have for breakfast, I really fancy the belvita biscuits with a cuppa!

Had me belvita biscuits 210 cals and a glass of water..

Off to the footie match now..and won't eat til later "/ doubt ill get to my 1800 cals today.

Don't be too hard on yourself for blowing it yesterday and I would be wary of lowering your allowance so soon unless you mean for only a day or two to make up for your splurge yesterday. What I would suggest though is that you get prepared for any future urges to eat extras and get a lot of low cal snacks available and cut back on the high cal ones. I find if they're not in the house I don't bother about them but if they are about they beckon from the cupboard. Hope you enjoy your day.

Have fun at the match, who are you going to see?

No more drawing lines under it - honestly - that is what I used to do when I weighed 15 and a half stone and could not be bothered. I can show you the pics - you have to make up your mind if you want to do it or not and stick to it. I know it is very hard to start with but if you want to do it you have to plan and plan and plan again. I am not being harsh I am being truthful - I will help you all I can as I want you to do it as I did. Lots of people here say - it will be ok tomorrow hun etc etc - I hate those kind of replies as they are not good for you. I am no Mother Theresa but really want you to do this for yourself and your health - I feel so so much better now that I have done it. I will understand if you don't want to post on my dairy again but hope you will.

I just wanted to quickly disagree. Putting too much pressure on myself when I do go over calorie count is the worse thing I can possibly do myself, it sends my spiralling down into the f*ck it! I've already gone bad I might as well carry on, rather than my current attitude which is way more relaxed.

Don't be too hard on yourself for blowing it yesterday and I would be wary of lowering your allowance so soon unless you mean for only a day or two to make up for your splurge yesterday. What I would suggest though is that you get prepared for any future urges to eat extras and get a lot of low cal snacks available and cut back on the high cal ones. I find if they're not in the house I don't bother about them but if they are about they beckon from the cupboard. Hope you enjoy your day.

Yh I agree on the low cal snacks thanks!

Have fun at the match, who are you going to see?

I just wanted to quickly disagree. Putting too much pressure on myself when I do go over calorie count is the worse thing I can possibly do myself, it sends my spiralling down into the f*ck it! I've already gone bad I might as well carry on, rather than my current attitude which is way more relaxed.

I went to see Vila vs Blackpool and we won lol very rare occurrence lately, and we left the match early and missed the goal! Typical. It was so cold too like my poor lil toes were blue lol.

I try not to put too much pressure on myself because I do sometimes get like f it let me stuff my face lol. But I'd like to have a little strictness too dunno how I'd do it tho.

Last edited:
Sunday 4th January 2014, foods

Breakfast

Belvita breakfast biscuits crunchy choc chip - 210

Snack

Walkers cheese and onion stars - 94

Dinner

Large Big Mac - 508
Large fries - 444
Large diet coke - 3
BBQ dip - 50

1309/1800, 491 left...and not hungry :/ don't like it being so low, but I spose after the cals I went over yesterday I should be ok.

Back to work tomorrow! I am not looking forward to it, I have a very awkard boss lol.

Got a few of the low calorie frozen meals from asda for to slap in the mic :)

On the way to work..

I feel a littlw bit sick..which always happens to me this time of morning. Not good when ya on the bus though lol

Back from work..I have 1,094 cals left...and mother in law is doing a spag Bol..I've decided to have some too, but I'm only having a small portion as to not go over at least.

so hungry lol

Back