Vix New Diet Diary!

I think im in one of those eating moods today but not going to overindulge.

Going to see if I can work out a workout plan that I can try to exercise more.

Ive got zumba on xbox kinect and it tells u ow many cals u burn too. Ive got the biggest loser too. And 30 day shred. But I worry that im too unfit to do these at the min. Want to lose afew pounds first. But might just try adding something in.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using MiniMins.com mobile app

You're doing great chick, you enjoying CC? xx

You're doing great chick, you enjoying CC? xx

To be honest, I've not completely got my head around it yet, but so far so good :) x

Hi, just thought I'd bore you lovely people about myself :)

As of 1st of Jan I plan on logging my food/calorie intake, I'm completely new to calorie counting. I've done weight watchers and slimming world and have lost weight with both, but put it back on due to my really bad motivation lol.

So I've decided I'm going to try out this way, as I'm hoping its financially better than the others.

Im hopefully going to be using mfp and minimins to log my foods etc.

Would love some tips of you guys :)

Ive decided I will be starting at 2000cals, I know that might seem high, but my tdee is 2051cals, and I'm going to lower it as and when I feel comfortable :)

Also I won't be eating any calories from exercising. Please feel free to help me out..it's going to be a long journey lol.

I've also brought kitchen scales lol :)

Hello Vix88,

I'm a similar weight and height, and I also started calorie counting at New Year, so I'll be following your progress for inspiration and hoping you do well :D good luck!

Amy.

Maybe some digital scales might be a good idea? I always find the mechanical ones unreliable.

To be honest, I've not completely got my head around it yet, but so far so good :) x

Good to hear :)
Can't wait to see how you get on! x

Well done on the loss :bliss::bliss::bliss:

Know what you mean about the scales - I can't see where the needle is so bought some digital ones and now I can see the weight properly although my OH still uses the needle one. That 30 day shred is hard, I have had 2 goes at it now and give it up after a while as I like to change my exercise now and again - that is why I use the Leslie Sansone ones from you tube.
I have a little poem for you called - Only a pound - I found it years ago on the net and laminated it and stuck it near my scales.

Hello, do you know me?
If you don't you should. I'm a pound of fat, and I'm the happiest pound of fat that you would ever want to meet.
Want to know why? It's because no one ever wants to lose me;
I'm Only One Pound, just a pound.
Everyone wants to lose three pounds, five pounds or fifteen pounds, but never only one,
so I just stick around and happily keep you fat.
Then I add to myself ever so slyly so that you never seem to notice it, that is until I've grown to ten, twenty or even more pounds in weight.
Yes, it's fun being Only One Pound of fat, left to do as I please.
So, when you weigh in, keep right on saying "Oh, I only lost one pound."
( as if that were such a terrible thing!)
For you see, if you do this you'll encourage others to keep me around because they will think I'm not worth losing.
And I love being around you -
your arms, your legs, your chin, your hips and every part of you.
Happy Days!! After all, I'm Only One Pound of fat!!!

I took this to exercise class and it has been printed out and put on the wall near the scales for the people who get weighed.:)

Can't remove the thumbnail as it is too small so printed it out for you.

Attachments

• ONLY A POUND.JPG
    ONLY A POUND.JPG
    59.8 KB · Views: 49
Hello Vix88,

I'm a similar weight and height, and I also started calorie counting at New Year, so I'll be following your progress for inspiration and hoping you do well :D good luck!

Amy.

Maybe some digital scales might be a good idea? I always find the mechanical ones unreliable.

Hi and welcome!

Have you got a diary?

I've never really been a fan of digital scales for some reason, the last pair i had were like really weird, i used to step on and off them and each time they were different lol. The pair i have are really good its just hard to see the lines, so i always estimate :) but round up too aha x

Well done on the loss :bliss::bliss::bliss:

Know what you mean about the scales - I can't see where the needle is so bought some digital ones and now I can see the weight properly although my OH still uses the needle one. That 30 day shred is hard, I have had 2 goes at it now and give it up after a while as I like to change my exercise now and again - that is why I use the Leslie Sansone ones from you tube.
I have a little poem for you called - Only a pound - I found it years ago on the net and laminated it and stuck it near my scales.

Hello, do you know me?
If you don't you should. I'm a pound of fat, and I'm the happiest pound of fat that you would ever want to meet.
Want to know why? It's because no one ever wants to lose me;
I'm Only One Pound, just a pound.
Everyone wants to lose three pounds, five pounds or fifteen pounds, but never only one,
so I just stick around and happily keep you fat.
Then I add to myself ever so slyly so that you never seem to notice it, that is until I've grown to ten, twenty or even more pounds in weight.
Yes, it's fun being Only One Pound of fat, left to do as I please.
So, when you weigh in, keep right on saying "Oh, I only lost one pound."
( as if that were such a terrible thing!)
For you see, if you do this you'll encourage others to keep me around because they will think I'm not worth losing.
And I love being around you -
your arms, your legs, your chin, your hips and every part of you.
Happy Days!! After all, I'm Only One Pound of fat!!!

I took this to exercise class and it has been printed out and put on the wall near the scales for the people who get weighed.:)

Can't remove the thumbnail as it is too small so printed it out for you.

Absolutely love this! I'm going to print it off :)

Last edited:
So hard for me to use this wilst at work lol. But hey.

I have to say i was quite pleased with myself with how i did yesterday...under my cals for the day :) think its the best day ive done. Ill try and post my foods when i can, but seem to not have much time lately.

Think I went over my cals today, not feeling too good though. Still doing alright I think :)

Hi and welcome!

Have you got a diary?

I've never really been a fan of digital scales for some reason, the last pair i had were like really weird, i used to step on and off them and each time they were different lol. The pair i have are really good its just hard to see the lines, so i always estimate :) but round up too aha x

Hey,

I don't have a weight loss diary on here but I might start one. Mainly I just hijack the weigh-in threads because talking through my day, meal choices etc, is so dull. My life is boring. But today was my second weigh-in and I've lost 8lbs so far! I'm only allowing myself to get properly weighed at the swimming pool because it's too easy for me to dismiss my home scales as inaccurate haha. Hoping to get out of the 14st bracket by Valentine's Day, and back into some size 16 jeans.

Hey,

I don't have a weight loss diary on here but I might start one. Mainly I just hijack the weigh-in threads because talking through my day, meal choices etc, is so dull. My life is boring. But today was my second weigh-in and I've lost 8lbs so far! I'm only allowing myself to get properly weighed at the swimming pool because it's too easy for me to dismiss my home scales as inaccurate haha. Hoping to get out of the 14st bracket by Valentine's Day, and back into some size 16 jeans.

Aw! my lifes a right bore! Lol and well done on your loss! !

Over again today..like really what am I doing! Argh

Well done on your loss hun :)
What's up? Hugs xx

I love that poem, think we all forget how important those one pounds are when they add up!

Well done on your loss hun :)
What's up? Hugs xx

Thanks. I just can't seem to get in the zone lol.

When I get in from work my mother in law has cooked me food and its over my calories. Its so awkward lol. My weigh in tomorrow so get to see how I've done..not that im really looking forward to it lol x

Good luck for weigh in, sometimes ita when you think you haven't done well that you get a pleasant surprise?

Back