Vix New Diet Diary!

Good luck for weigh in, sometimes ita when you think you haven't done well that you get a pleasant surprise?

Thanks, i quite a big meal last night so not sure what the scales say lol...best weigh myself in a mo

Well..I stayed the same, which I'm kinda happy about. Going to try and do 100% for the next five days.

Bin away for awhile busy busy

Feeling quite light today :) and im having a good day :D

Sent from my GT-I9300 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Good to have you back and that feeling of lightness is awesome!

That lightness quickly went away after scoffing baked patotoes lol.

On a top note..I think ive possibly done a day within my calories!!!! Chuffed much :D

Weighed myself. Even though its a Friday I cant make my mind up as to whether it be Friday or Saturday...anyways im down a pound I think..starts my Friday off good :D

Sorry for lack if posts.

i plan on started 30 day shred today :O this shall be fun!

off to a footie match later...gonna steer clear of the chips :)

Dont know where im going with thia calorie counting business lol doing my nut it. But still going with it.

I still havent got round to doing that shred dvd..I have literally no motivation whatsoever lol

Dont know where im going with thia calorie counting business lol doing my nut it. But still going with it. I still havent got round to doing that shred dvd..I have literally no motivation whatsoever lol Sent from my GT-I9300 using MiniMins.com mobile app

If you want my honest opinion:

People tend to go into with both feet when starting dieting. I.e. Go mental trying to be good with food and exercise. Exercise will account for 20% at most of weight loss, so for now, no pressure on exercise. Focus on being on point with food, log a normal week, then restrict a little, then a little more until you get to a point where you're losing weight at a rate you're happy with.

This isn't a race. Breathe, lessen the pressure on yourself.

Hi Vix, agree with Stackhead, it isn't a race and trying to do it all at once, with healthy calorie counted food and lots of exercise can be very daunting....

I was a terrible yoyo-er too, which just made me feel like a big (fat) failure for a long time. Take it one day at a time, and you'll see results. IMHO I think getting back on a calorie counting diet after a slip up is easier than some of the other diets that are around......

Diva x

If you want my honest opinion:

People tend to go into with both feet when starting dieting. I.e. Go mental trying to be good with food and exercise. Exercise will account for 20% at most of weight loss, so for now, no pressure on exercise. Focus on being on point with food, log a normal week, then restrict a little, then a little more until you get to a point where you're losing weight at a rate you're happy with.

This isn't a race. Breathe, lessen the pressure on yourself.

Thanks stack! I need to chill a bit :) I get impatient lol.

Hi Vix, agree with Stackhead, it isn't a race and trying to do it all at once, with healthy calorie counted food and lots of exercise can be very daunting....

I was a terrible yoyo-er too, which just made me feel like a big (fat) failure for a long time. Take it one day at a time, and you'll see results. IMHO I think getting back on a calorie counting diet after a slip up is easier than some of the other diets that are around......

Diva x

You're right..getting back to a fresh start on cal counting is way better than some! Thanks :)

Think im another pound down. But ive decided to go to boots tomorrow n use the weighing machine..the 1st of every month. So I can also see monthly what I lose :)

Also im making a challenge for feb..decided no crisps, choc, cakes or biscuits aha see how far I get :)

The whole challenge thing went out of the window on the first day! But I have an excuse aha tom..an all I've done is eat eat eat...

so back on It again today..

So, i'm thinking of starting a new diary again, I start SW tomorrow night, been thinking of it for a while now. So fingers crossed.

Need this weight gone and miss the plan too. Thanks for all your help :) And good luck with your weight loss journeys :)

If I do a new diary ill add it to my signature and you're always welcome to check up on me :D

Good luck with SW Vix! xx

Back