Vixxster - your blog...

LisaC

Gold Member
is FAB!!! I found myself chuckling away just reading the 7 deadly syns!! :giggle:

You're a natural born writer :) x

Lisa, we must be psychically linked (or psychotically?!) as i was just about to make the same thread about vixxster and her brilliant thread, i sat here drinking a can of diet coke and found myself with half of the can landing on the screen from laughing at the 7 deadly syns list hehe!

hahahahahahah aw thank yooooo!! Nothing gives me more pleasure than having people reading my blog! I've been writing since I was 15. Maybe one day when i'm all thin and marvellous they'll let me write for the Slimming World mag! :D

Yup, I've been reading too and you do make me chuckle.

It's you lot on here that give me the inspiration for the posts that aren't about what i've had for dinner etc etc. So thank YOU! :D

so glad COUS COUS ABUSE made it into your blog lol!! and yeh your blog makes me chuckle was reading it earlier 2day!

gutted about that cheese sauce I also went out and bought it thinking oooooooh free cheese sauce to make macaroni cheeeeeeese with chips be less bad for me WOOP! so you deflated my WOOP with your knowledge haha :p any idea if the gravy is the same? coz i got it too being all excited about syn free gravy!! BOO :(

XX

Ooooh I didn't see the gravy. Hang on let me check Bible.

Erk, Bible doesn't have it. Do you have it in front of you? Will syncalc it.

Sadly I left the gravy in the other house. Turns out dogsitting in the evening is complex when you are off work for the week lol! Stay overnight there then OH drops me off at our flat so I have my things during the day lol!

Thinking tesco website should give me info tho! Shall go check and report back!

X

Love your blog Hun! Its made me chuckle right from the first minute I started reading it.
You have put so brilliantly into words; what we are all going through at different stages of the plan (not diet!). lol

Alrighty i'll be here! :D

Oooh my own column is one of those Things To Do Before I Die wishlist jobbies.

Do you think Lady MBM is watching and will bestow good fortune upon me?

despite buying it from tesco it doesn't exist on their website :( bizzarre!

X

per 100g:
Energy 88kj/21kcal, Protein 0.8, Carbohydrate 6.0g, Of which sugars 0.3g, Fat 0.1g, Saturates nil, Fibre 0.2g, Sodium 0.3g.

found on some other website that acknowledges its existance! doesn't specify if thats made up or dry! would assume madeup?

X

yeah I think so. That's 1 syn per 100ml, so like the cheese sauce I assume the serving will be with 300ml of water, so 3 syns.

May as well stick to your Bisto mate.

wonder where the person who said it was syn free got that idea from?

hopes and dreams of syn free cheese sauce and gravy SHATTERED lol

X

It does seem really really very low in cals. But in the Bible for the cheese sauce it says 'per 100ml made up as per instructions' is 1.5 syns.

100 GRAMS of powder, if it really does only contain a few cals, would be where the OP got her figures from.

100 MILLILITRES of sauce made up is a completely different beast.

Someone's gone wrong somewhere with that product but i'm sticking to the Bible's figures.

surely if something contains few calories and you are making it up with just water it still contains few calories? I don't get it sometimes lol. Infact someone on another thread was just asking about using pasta n sauce powder to make a sauce and would that be free!

X

I know, I agree, and it definitely didn't taste like I was having 4.5 syns, I felt well gypped!

TBH i'm not going to use it again anyway cos it was rank. I would say the pasta 'n' sauce idea is a much better idea!

Back