VLCD Cbg diet, would love some support

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by SingaporeLiv, 12 July 2009 Social URL.

1. SingaporeLiv

SingaporeLiv New Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Hello there

I start the Cambridge SS diet tomorrow..Excited and scared at the same time..Sure some will relate..

I am an Australian living in Singapore and I am using Cambridge Diet as a soul source..

I picked up my shakes from the sole distributer here. A guy in an office, no weigh ins, no talking, just a local guy in an office suite...

So its different here..No counsellors. No doctors letters.. I wonder how it is I can join the slimmer of the year (being confident I will lose half my body weight ;-) comp next year if there is no weigh in..Any advice? Can someone video skype me and vouch that I am as heavy as I say I am ;-)

I would love to join the SS page, but says I need50 posts first?

A new forum is always overwhelming...Ah well, I am hopeful someone has time to talk to me.

I must study the site more carefully I am sure...I am thinking I will have a lot more time now..(not shopping, not eating ;-)

Looking forward to getting to know some of you and watching your journeys and gaiing inspiration for mine.

Last edited: 12 July 2009
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. IreneH

IreneH Gold Member

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.