VLCD re-starter from 2009-2010 Here we go again 2013

kerryberry

Silver Member
I did the Cambridge diet back in 2009 and lost 6 stone by 2010 and here I am again in 2013 5st heavier :cry:

Why did it happen??
  • I ate too much
  • I got into a guilt cycle of feeling bad about weight creeping up and comfort eating
  • I got lazy
  • I was working shifts and made bad food choices
But these are all still excuses and I need to get this sorted once and for all, i said last time that this was the last diet I would ever do HA well obviously not as I am here again. It's embarrassing but if I don't expect my mistakes and fix them this is going to keep happening.

So I am doing the Kee diet similar to Cambridge, LL and low carb diets but I a not doing 3 shakes (SS) I am doing 1 shake for breakfast 1 for lunch and low carb meal for dinner, then doing a 30min-1hr uphill treadmill work out mon-fri.

I did so well first time round on SS but I can't seem to stay on the wagon so have decided to take the slower route and maybe this way it will work and I can keep it off. I look at my progress pics from last time and it makes me so sad and angry that I let myself get back to this size but I did and I can't feel sorry for myself any longer time to do something about it and stop looking back.

Back