• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

VLCD re-starter from 2009-2010 Here we go again 2013

kerryberry

Silver Member
S: 17st11lb C: 17st9lb G: 12st0lb BMI: 39.9 Loss: 0st2lb(0.8%)
I did the Cambridge diet back in 2009 and lost 6 stone by 2010 and here I am again in 2013 5st heavier :cry:

Why did it happen??
  • I ate too much
  • I got into a guilt cycle of feeling bad about weight creeping up and comfort eating
  • I got lazy
  • I was working shifts and made bad food choices
But these are all still excuses and I need to get this sorted once and for all, i said last time that this was the last diet I would ever do HA well obviously not as I am here again. It's embarrassing but if I don't expect my mistakes and fix them this is going to keep happening.

So I am doing the Kee diet similar to Cambridge, LL and low carb diets but I a not doing 3 shakes (SS) I am doing 1 shake for breakfast 1 for lunch and low carb meal for dinner, then doing a 30min-1hr uphill treadmill work out mon-fri.

I did so well first time round on SS but I can't seem to stay on the wagon so have decided to take the slower route and maybe this way it will work and I can keep it off. I look at my progress pics from last time and it makes me so sad and angry that I let myself get back to this size but I did and I can't feel sorry for myself any longer time to do something about it and stop looking back.

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!