Vlcd round 2!

Lolly82x

Hi all!

I did Cambridge in 2010 and lost 10st! My profile pic is the result

Maintained for 5 yrs and through a fourth pregnancy!

Last year I was pregnant with our fifth (our miracle!) complications saw me put on bedrest for four months! I liked on the weight

Our preemie miracle born at 34 weeks saw me sat by an incubator for a month until he made his way through nicu and ready to gone home.

I then breastfed for five months eating and sitting a lot!

8 stone of of my 10st loss back on my bod

Trying exante as its more affordable! I lost 8lb first week.

Have weighed everyday this the second week and NO loss????

I'm panicking my body is just not gonna shift this weight??! I'm in ketosis for sure but no idea if I'm doing too much exercise??

I walk everywhere but it's no different to my normal routine. Any advice???

Welcome and congratulations on your little miracle.

If you are following the plan and in ketosis the weight will come off...you lost 8lb the first week which is very good on Exante ...and as you know some of that was glycogen and water...it is possible to have a low weight loss this week after the high of the first week followed by another good loss the next...a stone a month for a woman is the average weight loss on TFR/SS.

If you were already doing exercise and your body was use to this level before you started Exante, there is no need to change if you are feeling well...but, for those who are embarking on exercise having been sedatary beforehand it is recommended to take it slowly and it is always best to consult your own doctor for advice and to get the all clear before starting.

Make sure you are having all your Exante meals/shakes...missing out or forgetting your Exante replacement meal can stall your weight loss .

Four weeks in and what a difference already!
I'm on my way

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    89.2 KB · Views: 25
  • image.png
    image.png
    618.5 KB · Views: 25
Back