Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

vlcd then ww ?? Anyone done this

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers' started by Pheonix2010, 18 July 2011 Social URL.

1. Pheonix2010

Pheonix2010 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    12st10lb
    Current Weight:
    10st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    2st0lb(15.73%)
    Diet:
    Slim and Save
    I joined ww a few weeks ago but soon became frustrated by the slow losses and sts on week 2 even though i stuck to it and found it easy to stick to

I have 3 stone to lose , i do lose motivation very quickly so am going to do vlcd to lose it , hopefully in 12 weeks then rejoin ww to reintroduce food in a controlled manner and to lear about healthy eating and portion control , so effectively ww will be my maintainance plan

ive been directed here as Starlight said several have done this , can you tell me how you got on please

is it a good idea ?

Im also going to mix and match the programmes so i dont get bored , ie ill do exante for a couple of weeks then weight to go for a week , each one claims to provide the nutrient you need so dont see why i should stick to just one

does anyone do this ?

Thankyou, would really appreciate your thoughts on my plan

Sally

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. shazza2971

shazza2971 Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st8lb
    Current Weight:
    14st10.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st11.5lb(10.99%)
    Diet:
    WW
    i found that when I did vlcd, I lost loads of weight , then went food mad, and put it all back on. WW seems to be working and I am losing the same amount as my vlcd so far.

4. kellymarie3488

kellymarie3488 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    15st11lb
    Current Weight:
    15st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st11lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Weight Plan SS+
    Hi, i done CD and lost 2stone 10lbs in 10 weeks but got bored of not eating and switched straight to WW i was expecting to put on weight in my first week (going from 3 shakes to normal food) but so far so good, its my WI tomorrow but i had a peek and looks like ive lost 1-2lbs :)

good luck! Also i would recommend Cambridge diet as there is so much choice!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.