vlf cottage cheese

corrina

good morning every1,
just a quick question where does everyone but there low fat college cheese from x
thanks in advance xx

Most supermarkets sell their own brand, usually with their own healthy version so, Asda - Good for You, Tesco - Healthy Living/ Healthy Options (I'm not sure what their new version is called!), Sainsburys - Be Good to Yourself.

Hope that helps,

Natt xxx

Hi Corrina, just a quick comment. I think the Waitrose low fat cottage cheese is lovely (and I recommend it), but the Sanisbury's one is awful - very liquidy rather than lumpy. I haven't tried the others, but I try to stock up from Waitrose.

I like the Longley Farm one. Morrisons sells it & maybe another supermarket. The virtually fat free one is still quite dry, not sloppy like some of the ones you get.

I got confused with this at first, as i couldn't find any that said 'very low fat' but i just use the healthy range now at my local supermarket..not checked if they're free but...fingers crossed hehe

I use Somerfields Healthy Choice cheese and chive cottage cheese. They do a plain one and a pineapple one, but I think there are syns in the Pineapple one.

Don't know if anyone realises, but I've been using asda smart price cottage cheese for ages.

The last time I checked it was syn free and obviously much cheaper, tastes much more cheesy than the others too!

I use the Asda Good for you Onion and chive, which is syn free (but the pineapple one isn't)

Back