VLF Yogurt

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by suse_09, 19 February 2010 Social URL.

1. suse_09

suse_09 Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st5.5lb
    Current Weight:
    13st11.6lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st10lb
    Lost(%):
    0st7.9lb(3.92%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    what constitutes VLF yogurt, does there have to be below a certain % fat or something? :eek:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Circes

Circes Strutting her stuff

Start Weight:
    17st12lb
    Current Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    7st5lb(41.2%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    No I'm afraid it's not as easy as that - there are some fat free yoghurts that are not syn free for instance. It's probably best to check on particular brands if you are going to have them, or check out the syn free yoghurt thread in the syn values forum.

4. Lucky7

Lucky7 Gold Member

Start Weight:
    10st4lb
    Current Weight:
    10st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Yes - some VFF yogurts ARE fat free, but have lots of sugar in them (not everyone agrees with sweetners!!) so you have to be careful.

I can thoroughly recommend the activia low fat ones! Creamy and delicious. I'm a convert from Muller now (although still like the choc and vanilla muller for sweet cravings).

5. avisk

avisk xx

Diet:
    Slimming World
    I like Activia too. I only buy Muller Lights now for making SW recipes and yogurty jelly.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.