volunteers needed

Moo85

to shout at me! I have been the same weight or within 0.5 lbs of the same weight for 6 weeks now, and I am 4lbs away from target. Yet I'm NOT STICKING TO PLAN! I would like 1 or several volunteers to tell me off please! I am also going to start posting my food diary on here so if I go over syns people can tell me off there too!:banghead:

o!
Moooooooooooooooo!
Get back on the bloody plan!
4 lbs youre so close, come on lady get to it! You have to finish, no giving up with the line in sight!

Do you hear me?!!?!?!?

how do you expect to get to target if you don't stick to the plan.

get serious & stick to it. Nooooooooooow

seriously, what are you doing to yourself? you're wasting time hovering at some stupid weight that you don't even want to be. and ok i'd understand if you'd been hovering for two weeks, maybe even three at a stretch, but god not six. that's absurd. it's a whole summer holiday. it's a whole period of time in which you could have gotten all fit and sexy before the crappy weather sets in again. you could have built up some really strong good habits in that time to ensure you could guarantee that sticking to plan would help you maintain once you reach goal. right, get your mooey butt down to the challenge link in my sig and then prepare yourself to join the september one, we're gonna get you out of this mess once and for all.

Yes, join a challenge. The Sept ones will just be starting and set 4lbs as your target loss.

You know how it works, why waste what you have acheived so far by not finishing the job properly.

4 (or less) Sept WIs and you could be done. Target sticky on book and no more paying out for meetings!

What do you want more? Naughty/extra foods for a few weeks or the achievment of your well earned target? Its in your hands. :)

thanks everyone for your suggestions/verbal bum kickings! I have just been to the shops and bought very healthy foods and carried it all home so hopefully that will burn off some of the naughties I had yesterday. The gauntlet has been thrown down and I will be joining a September challenge for sure.

PS. 10st10lbs I'm coming to you if I ever need another b*llocking!!!! Thanks :D

Sit down with your book - even though you probably know the plan off by heart.

Write down a WHOLE weeks worth of recipes and menu's and go shopping for JUST that - promise yourself that you will stick to it for JUST ONE WEEK - You can do it - you know you can.

Good luck.

Gilly x

Oooo Moo what are you like? If achieving target and getting those last 4lbs isn't big enough motivation, what about looking at the money you're spending on going to group for the last 6 weeks. Thats almost £30 you've just given away!!!

Get those last 4lbs then the little cheats and 1/2lb yoyo's can be enjoyed.

You can do it (or give me the £30 for the next six weeks instead...lol)

xxx

LOL, you need motivation not depressional backhandling hun. :D

honestly though, think of the money, you could spend it on a little vacation, or buy some new clothes ect with it. you can also see it as a race, gotta beat me and my weightloss LOL. if you are still there when i get there then it's a smacked bottom for you *wags finger*

i wish you luck and concentration hun.

Back