VW fans anyone???

fun1uk

Hi,our family is a huge VW fan,we love the campers,im saving for a new bug and fella is having a camper for his daily soon.
Anyone else a fan???

yep! my first car was a MK1 golf. i loved it....nearly bought a MK1 golf convertable a few months back, but it fell through :(

my dream car would be a vw karmann ghia in baby blue. they're gorgeous.

Yup another fan here! My Dad restores them, currently working on a 54 oval beetle. I dont have one at the moment, except for my family friendly Passat.
karen my dream would be a Karmann too...in cream with a chrome roof rack awwww so gorgeous! I love the Mk 1 Golfs too.
I would have loved a bus, and it would be practical with my tribe, but they are just a rediculous price nowadays, but Id just love a Caravelle.....I wish!!!

My first car was a Golf, then a Passat and now I have a new 2.3 V5 Beetle and I love her x x

This is my baby (well.... a pic of the same spec / colour as my baby) :D

4584_109774965852_579510852_3136905_516238_n.jpg

My hubby is obsessed with beetles!! he can walk straight past one and tell me what the year of it is without looking at the number plate!!! cant believe it....
i love them too so its not a bad thing!!

Hi Kes
When the kids were small (they are 26 and 27 now) but we always had VW beetles and the campers the oldest was a 66 red beetle and a 66 split screen camper we had some great holidays in them . Good luck with your wee beetle hun . Take care .
Margaret xx
PS
I always liked the 1303 ones they had the big round windscreen .

Last edited:
mk1 golf was an amazing little car...but my first VW was a beetle but as always it died :( rust and to much hard driving as a teen...my next VW was a mk3 golf first properly moddified car myself and my ex did together and although its never going to see the road again i still have it :p i think at some stage i might have another VW but i am enjoying my celica GT4 and ford cougar too much to change at the moment...maybe one day soon :p

VW's have soul :)

Yay! A VW thread....

Classic VWs are an obsession of mine...between myself and my hubby we own *8* - 5 beetles, 2 campers & a pickup...of which, 5 are currently running and 3 are road-legal <blush>

Hi, we've got a VW T25 Camper van, she's 25 yes old and her name is Betty Boo! We love her! Can't wait to start camping again this year. we're going away for a few days on 22 March, can't wait! :D

I have a Beetle convertible. Had it from new since 2007. Mines 'Harvest moon beige'' (Thats cream to me and you!) with a black hood.
It's my first Beetle, and feels like a little tank. I love it! ♥

Back