• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

VW fans anyone???

mod-karen79

rainbows holiday buddy :)
yep! my first car was a MK1 golf. i loved it....nearly bought a MK1 golf convertable a few months back, but it fell through :(

my dream car would be a vw karmann ghia in baby blue. they're gorgeous.

S: 77.11kg C: 64.5kg G: 56.25kg BMI: 26 Loss: 12.6kg(16.35%)
Yup another fan here! My Dad restores them, currently working on a 54 oval beetle. I dont have one at the moment, except for my family friendly Passat.
karen my dream would be a Karmann too...in cream with a chrome roof rack awwww so gorgeous! I love the Mk 1 Golfs too.
I would have loved a bus, and it would be practical with my tribe, but they are just a rediculous price nowadays, but Id just love a Caravelle.....I wish!!!

howdy-doody

Eloquent hooligan
S: 14st13lb C: 13st11lb G: 12st0lb BMI: 31.1 Loss: 1st2lb(7.66%)
This is my baby (well.... a pic of the same spec / colour as my baby) :D

Kes

Gold Member
S: 232lb C: 179.8lb G: 140lb BMI: 30.9 Loss: 52.2lb(22.5%)
My hubby is obsessed with beetles!! he can walk straight past one and tell me what the year of it is without looking at the number plate!!! cant believe it....
i love them too so its not a bad thing!!

S: 21st6lb G: 12st0lb
Hi Kes
When the kids were small (they are 26 and 27 now) but we always had VW beetles and the campers the oldest was a 66 red beetle and a 66 split screen camper we had some great holidays in them . Good luck with your wee beetle hun . Take care .
Margaret xx
PS
I always liked the 1303 ones they had the big round windscreen .

Last edited:
S: 53st0lb C: 28st0lb G: 17st12lb BMI: 51.7 Loss: 25st0lb(47.17%)
mk1 golf was an amazing little car...but my first VW was a beetle but as always it died :( rust and to much hard driving as a teen...my next VW was a mk3 golf first properly moddified car myself and my ex did together and although its never going to see the road again i still have it :p i think at some stage i might have another VW but i am enjoying my celica GT4 and ford cougar too much to change at the moment...maybe one day soon :p

VW's have soul :)

S: 21st11lb C: 20st9lb G: 14st4lb BMI: 45.3 Loss: 1st2lb(5.25%)
Yay! A VW thread....

Classic VWs are an obsession of mine...between myself and my hubby we own *8* - 5 beetles, 2 campers & a pickup...of which, 5 are currently running and 3 are road-legal <blush>

JoozzyJoo

S: 15st6.5lb C: 12st11.5lb G: 10st7lb BMI: 28.1 Loss: 2st9lb(17.09%)
Hi, we've got a VW T25 Camper van, she's 25 yes old and her name is Betty Boo! We love her! Can't wait to start camping again this year. we're going away for a few days on 22 March, can't wait! :D

I have a Beetle convertible. Had it from new since 2007. Mines 'Harvest moon beige'' (Thats cream to me and you!) with a black hood.
It's my first Beetle, and feels like a little tank. I love it! ♥

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Movies, Music and TV 0
Movies, Music and TV 8
Book Club 1
Slimming World Recipes 3
Movies, Music and TV 7