W1 weigh in - wowowowowowowowowow

SammyLouSlim

I can't quite believe I am posting this number, but I lost 10.5lbs this week:eek:

Am so impressed, thanks guys for all the fantastic support that you offer, I have been on here daily to keep me going, I have never made it to weigh in two so that is my next target.

Sammylou xx

WOW!!! Well done hun.Keep it up what ever you have been doing lol.

Im off later for my weigh in but its 2 days early due to bad weather...i dont want to be stuck with out shakes lol.Hope i loose as much.

xxx

Yeah that would be great!Im only in Selston.I work in mansfield.
Keep up the good work hun,you will be at target before you know it :)

xxx

Well done sammylou!!!!! Thats brilliant! Such a motivation to push on til next weigh in!!

Keep up the good work!!!

wow well done bet your over the moon. i hope i lose that much on my first wi next week.

keep it up hun your doing great.

bex x

Blimey, fab loss, well done you. Mind you i would love to be the weight you were at the start and i'm shorter than you, lol. Hmm maybe i need a new goal weight??
Anyway good luck with 2nd week!

sammylou thats fantastic,,brilliant so happy for you you must be over the moon..hopefully that will keep you going till next week ...:)

good luck in the weigh ins today guys x

Well done is a great loss :)

well done great start,all the best for week 2 you can do it.

Thanks guys, was on a real high and then went to the supermarket, my ex insisted on coming along and the whole thing stretched out cos he wanted to look at loads of stuff - feeling really grumpy now. I just needed to get in, get the stuff and get out. How come my kids are better behaved than him lol?

Wowwweeeee mrs!!! Awesome loss!! I'd be super happy to get even half of that on my WI day so congrats and KEEP IT UP!!!! :D :D :D

Brilliant loss well done you :D

Back