W1 Weigh In

Purplecrazy

Hi Guys

Well I've just been for my week 1 weigh in, and I've lost 5lb! If I'm honest I'm slightly disappointed because I've done everything I was meant to but still very determined! Having said that I suppose we're all different and some will lose more than others in the first week and the LT consultant did say that the TOTM can make a huge difference to us ladies!

Anyway thanks to all of you on this site cause it's kept me going in the first week and looking forward to sharing my second week with you too.

5lb is great well done you x

hi, just wanted to say, 5lb is 5lb, its better off than on, totm will make a difference so hold out for next week, i'm sure you'll do great. x

You should be delighted with 5lbs especially at TOTM, gud luck for wk2

Thats a great loss considering well done xx

Well done. Just remember, 5lbs is 10% of the weight you want to lose so that is a really great start!

x

5lbs is fab and well on your way!

Drink lots of water to speed up your loss!

Well Done!:)

5lb is still a great loss well done !!
:talk017:

Lea xx

I think 5lbs is great! You never know what you will lose next week! What other diet would you lose 5lbs a week? TOTM can make a huge difference. Also the first week is generally fluid and it just means you didn't have a lot of fluid to lose. Well done hun! Lets be honest a few more weeks of 5lbs and you won't know yourself!!!

well done on ur weight loss, is a good start :party0011::party0011::party0011:

Well done on the loss hun, you will reach your target no matter how much you lose each week so dont be disheartened xx

Back