W7 WI and I have a waist!!!!!

Sara4

Gold Member
Was getting dressed this morning and I just don't look in mirrors at all - EVER! But happened to glance this morning and I couldn't believe it .....I have a waist!!!! Yep I go in, in the right spot!!! Haven't done that in years! As a teenager I had a 24" waist!:D:D

Anyway week 7 weigh in and I lost 3.5lbs so that is 2 stone 8lbs in 7 weeks!!!!:party0049::party0049::party0049: I have one more week to refeed so I am going to go all out with the exercise and see if I can make it 3 stone (which I know is asking a lot but hey I'll get as near to it as I can):D

Wow! Congratulations! That must be an awesome feeling and you deserve it! :party0011:

FAB!!!!!!!!! a big well done to you x

Well Done!:)

Well done - awesome!

Great loss hun! how long have you been exercising? does it make a big difference to your weight loss? i need to start toning up now before things start heading south! lol x

hey!!! great to hear how much your buzzing over your weight loss and body changes... enjoy your last week on TFR babe!!! xoxoxo

That's a great loss, well done on finding ur waist, I know mine is here somewhere too, just waiting for it to appear!

Thanks everyone!
Office girl - I have been sporadic with the exercise as I haven't always felt up to it.

Week 1 & 2 - none
Week 3 & 4 - loads
Week 5 - moderate amount
Week 6 & 7 - practically none - had a sore throat and couldn't shift it and just felt so weak.
Week 8 - feel great again so hoping to do loads. But it certainly helps with the toning! This may sound odd but it makes me FEEL skinnier when I exercise!!

well done hunni fab loss x

Great job Sara well done xxx

Great loss Sara, well done you!

Back