wagamama

Hi there and welcome to SW.
There is an "eating out" sub forum and I'm sure there's a post in there. Have a look round :)

Hi Daisy, I usually have Chilli Men which is prawns and loads of veg with either rice or noodles. The contents is all free food so I allow 10 syns for the cooking oil just to be on the safe side. If you do a search there are posts by other people about what they've eaten, I think the ramen soups are also popular and quite low syn.

Enjoy Xx

I like to have yaki soba which has chicken, veg and noodles which are all syn free. If I don't have any syns for the rest of the day I eat that without worrying since I don't think the oil will come to more than 15.

The Cha Han's (both veggie and non) are quite good too. They are big bowls of rice with lots of different veg and if you choose the meat one it has chicken, pork and prawns in it too.
It does come with a side of miso soup and some pickles though, and these would need to be synned (as well as the cooking oil) but I can vouch that it is a lovely dish!
Enjoy!

I LOVE Wagamama's, I usually have the Edamame Beans with the Chilli & Garlic Salt which are free and then the Saien Soba or the Yasai Cha Han for main, or if I am being naughty I will have the Yasai Katsu Curry!

I am off to Wagamama's on Friday for my birthday & I can't wait!!

Back