Waheeyy 36 inches.......

Looks like you are gonna have to get another updated pic soon then G, sounds like you're changing by the week :D (well done chuck) xx

Well done!!

o my gosh u al look so amazing and have done so well....my only encouragement is this forum as no one else but my boyfriend knows i am on this and he doesn't understand... still eats the kebebs or chinese in front of me not realising (and may i add never gainds a pound):mad:

I hope i can do as well as all of you. i am only on my 3rd day and hav just got T.O.T.M which is making t difficult.

if anyone is online i hope to get chatting and make some friends along my journey :)

you'll make loads of friends here pet, you stick at it and you will be there before you know it xx

thank you

thank you i really do hope so. has it got easier throughout the time you have been on it?

im a 20 yr old student living in student halls and as you can imagine the drinking and takeaways are very regular! although i have made myself sit with the others at dinner to challenge myself and i have been on a night out and stuck to the water which im proud of :)

doesnt matter where you are if you wanna lose it you will it really is that straight forward.
I relate it to straight talking people you either like them or you dont bacause sometimes you hear things that you really dont want to hear so you run away and find somebody who is the opposite.
As this diet is, its black or white no grey area and some struggle with that simplicity.
Its just a mind set and once you start to like black and white then you are off..............and the colour grey can bugger off!
Good luck! xxx

Hi Toatee !

Well done for sticking to water on your night out and for sitting with others who are eating !
I haven't gone out in the 5 weeks that I've been on LT & I shut myself away to drink my shakes when the rest of the family are eating !!

:)

thats a really great way to look at it... the colour gre never did suit me anyway :p
i feel really confident about LT now!!

Aw i really wanted to shut myself away but my friends would start to wonder.. they don't know about the diet and even asked was i pregnant because iwasn't drinking :eek:

gary - fab and wowzers!
my boyfriend did this lipo thang with me for a few weeks and got down from a 38 to a 36 and now looks mighty fine - he's 6 ft 6 inches and that for his height was kinda enough - but getting down just that one size has given him such a buzz so what you must be feeling i can't imagine! as much as the numbers going down is great the clothes dropping (a size or few rather than on the floor lol)....is the proof!
well done you fella!
fran :)

Gaz,expecting a pic of you shakin' that ass in those jeans hun x

coming soon to a the LT forum near you certificated an 18 x

Back