Wahooo almost 9 stone gone!

snuggle69

Silver Member
I was just working out how much I have lost in total so far on my journey. Up till last tuesdays weigh in I have lost 8 stone 12lbs - thats as much as some people weigh!!
Weigh in night tonight will I hit that big 9 stone?
I am shocked when I work it out how bad It actually was when I started...and how far I have come and the changes within my life.
Just hope that this helps some of you guys who do feel like you have a mountain to climb. You can do it, and there will be blips but it just takes time x

thats wonderful What an achievement.Have to start calling you superslim snuggles soon.XXXX:bliss::talk017::grouphugg::happy096::happy036:

That's absolutely amazing, well done girl!!

wow thats fantasic well done you!!:D

how long has it taken you to get there?

Wow - an amazing insparational post - Massive congratulations to you!!

If you like the pampering idea I can recommend a website that have beautiful hotels & great pampering packages at such reasonable rates - feel free to pm me & i'll send you the link x x

That is absolutely fantastic! I'm so impressed by your determination to get there and stick to it.
What an amazing achievement - you deserve to be incredibly proud of yourself.

Thanks guys the pampering thing sounds great.
I have to admit though I now regularly have a manicure and pedicure in the summer, my hair cut and coloured every six weeks. Something I never did before.
My other half has just told me he is booking for us to go to Dubai at the end of March next year as its his 40th so once I hit target I have to maintain...and try to tone up the wobbly bits!

I have done over 3 years ish, had a few blips along the way and sat at around 14 stone for almost a year.

WELL DONE! that's amazing! do you have before and after photos?

well done that is such an achievement .... yeah have you got before and after photos ??

x

amazing weight loss well done ... omg can you imagine that you were walking round with another person attached to you ! mind boggling! you are an big inspiration to others of what can be achieved.

Well done!! I'm just behind you!! Hopefully, another few months and I'll be hitting my 9 stone target!!

Well done hun, that's an amazing achievement xxx

Back