waiting for the last one....

ColJack

Gold Member
It appears I've got bad luck today..
went shopping and bought a pack of yogurts and managed to drop them in the carpark whilst loading into the car...3 split so I had to eat them with my fingers in the car park ( I wasn't going to waste them and there were no bins anywhere anyway.. :) )
just got home and whilst putting the shopping away managed to knock a full jar of pickled onions off the shelf, bounced on mom's stock pot I've just borrowed, denting it in the process, and then fell on my tiled kitchen floor and smashed all over the place...
so my kitchen now smells strongly of vinegar despite mopping it all up with soapy water...

so one more thing to go wrong before my 3 are done.... must keep an eye on the microwave and steamer when I do dinner just in case...
I'm reluctant to turn on the tv just in case it blows up..:sigh:..

It must be that kind of day. I just sent a full bottle of HP sauce smashing and skittering across the kitchen. It went everywhere - up the walls, on the door. I'm going to be finding bits of HP everywhere for the next few days I think!

It appears I've got bad luck today..
went shopping and bought a pack of yogurts and managed to drop them in the carpark whilst loading into the car...3 split so I had to eat them with my fingers in the car park ( I wasn't going to waste them and there were no bins anywhere anyway.. :) )
just got home and whilst putting the shopping away managed to knock a full jar of pickled onions off the shelf, bounced on mom's stock pot I've just borrowed, denting it in the process, and then fell on my tiled kitchen floor and smashed all over the place...
so my kitchen now smells strongly of vinegar despite mopping it all up with soapy water...

so one more thing to go wrong before my 3 are done.... must keep an eye on the microwave and steamer when I do dinner just in case...
I'm reluctant to turn on the tv just in case it blows up..:sigh:..
Don't go to the loo mate! :eek:

Steve :p

it happened this morning..
making scrambled egg for breakfast, got out 2 eggs, getting the 3rd out and caught it on the door shelf and knocked it out of my hand.. all over the kitchen tiles... ( glad I went for tiles now and not carpet or laminate.. )

I managed to knock the shelf on the door of the fridge last night (where I keep wine, milk & lots of different sauces. The shelf broke in 2 and EVERYTHING fell to the floor. Luckily I caught the bottle of wine - it was a total reflex thing as I normally can't catch for toffee and everything else landed on the floor but nothing broke! :D I did nearly slip on a bottle of lemon juice later that I hadn't spotted when I was picking everything up.

I managed to knock the shelf on the door of the fridge last night (where I keep wine, milk & lots of different sauces. The shelf broke in 2 and EVERYTHING fell to the floor. Luckily I caught the bottle of wine - it was a total reflex thing as I normally can't catch for toffee and everything else landed on the floor but nothing broke! :D I did nearly slip on a bottle of lemon juice later that I hadn't spotted when I was picking everything up.

Well done, at least you caught the most important thing! :party0016:

Back