Waiting for the Winter Wedding!

Wrenmac

So, I thought I'd start a diary since I've had a bad few 'off plan' days and I think writing about stuff makes it easier!

I'm 22 years old and am getting married in December 2014. I'm currently a size 10/12 and, at my heaviest, weighed 10st7. When I first met my fiance I was a size 8 and weighed 7st12lb. I was underweight at that time and would want to be more around 8st7lb. But, i think if I can make it to 9st for the wedding, I'll be happy with that. Or else my dress might not fit (I may have been a little keen, buying it so early!)

My dad came up to visit on Friday and so I kept things as good as possible that day- I had my HexB for breakfast and then had a coffee with my dad at lunch time. Then we went to a restaurant and I had garlic bread and carbonara and shared a banoffee pie with my fiance (although, he had most of it). Then on Saturday my breakfast was fine but then we went for afternoon tea where I had a scone and 2 small cakes and some chocolate that my dad bought. I then realised the Christmas market had arrived and scoffed a burger and churros at it yesterday (Monday) as well as having a bag of skinny popcorn (only 5 sys, I think). So, it's been a bad week really. I was rather scared at weigh-in this morning. However, I'd still lost 1lb and a half, so I was pretty pleased!

Today I had planned to make soup for dinner but when we got home, neither of us could be bothered. So, I was going to make chicken and chips- only to find the potatoes were growing a jungle and I had forgotten to buy any... so that idea got scrapped. So, I had some noodles that I cooked in stock and felt I wasn't full so had some beans a bit after. My fiance ordered a dominos pizza- and I resisted. Wasn't even that tempted, actually. I think the prospect of losing more this week is spurring me on. If I ate so much rubbish this week and still lost- I can do so much better if I don't eat the junk!

My mum comes next weekend and so I need to be as good this week and early next week as possible so that I can have a few treats at the weekend!

Back