Waiting on first delivery!

Anahita_x

Iv ordered the slim and save starter pack to last a week, looking forward to starting and finding a slimmer me!
I have been on and off diets for a couple years and trying this sort of diet for the first time. Thankyou for all the tips u guys have put on here, will be a real help!
Wish me luck!

xx

Good luck I wish you all the success on your weight loss journey

Good luck. Have a look at the stickies on here as there is some great information!

Thanks you two, its inspirational how much you have both lost! the delivery has arrived and Iv organised what times im eating what. Have done my measurements and photos, raring to go now! xx

Good Luck! I wish you lots of success on your diet journey!

Wishing you good luck, I'm on day 4 now and been enjoying it so far. Just ordered my next load of Slim and Save packs to try out some new tastes :)

wooo im awaiting my first order too :) cant wait to start it next week, having a SW week this week then starting slim& save

Good luck Anahita_x

I am starting tomorrow. I have enough samples to last me 4 days (4 packs a day) and if I like most of them I'll be ordering a months worth of S&S products.

the delivery has arrived and Iv organised what times im eating what. Have done my measurements and photos, raring to go now! xx

You sound very organised and ready to go, good on you! :D

luv2Bslim and Chellywelly, we should keep in touch, as we are starting around the same time, may help with mental strength! im not usually this organised but heard if u send in photos of ur before and after for when u reach goal u get all the money back u spent on the replacement meals, high 5 to that!! I will do it this time!

Thanks for all your support guys :) x

Good luck Anahita, this is a fantastic diet that acheives great results, I wish you well x

Anahita_x said:
luv2Bslim and Chellywelly, we should keep in touch, as we are starting around the same time, may help with mental strength! im not usually this organised but heard if u send in photos of ur before and after for when u reach goal u get all the money back u spent on the replacement meals, high 5 to that!! I will do it this time!

Thanks for all your support guys :) x

Definitely! This site is so great for support but knowing others who started around the same time can be very helpful.

Oh I didn't know about the before and after photos! I plan on taking before photos in hopes I can compare more photos later on and see a difference. I don't tend to notice looking in the mirror.

Hope your first day goes/went well x

Hhiya, yeah going well although feeling hungry as this is usually
My snacking time! I started a diary in the doary section. No slip
UPS today. Cannot stop peeing!! How r u getting on? Was this ur second day?
Xx

Good Luck! I start on Monday and am getting quite excited about it, hope this excitement lasts and pushes me through the hard days ;)

Its going good thanks! good luck for monday! Nearly done my second day and its been so much easier than I thought? Although I am on a 12 hr shift tomorrow, on my feet all day so not sure how far 600 cal will go?!! xx

norwegiangirl, your doing very well, well done :) keep it up! x

Back