Walk like an Egyptian, HELP needed!

Hello everybody :)
I don't usually write on these, I'm the one that just reads the forums for hours each day (they are very motivational) and never posts other than the March challenge anyway I really need some help/advice please :)

I'm going to Egypt in 2weeks time all inclusive, I want to enjoy myself but DON'T want to put a lot or any (if possible) weight on! Do you think it would be easy to stick to plan, what foods and drink (besides water) would anyone recommend?

Bit about my goal and weight, I am now 8lbs away from goal, which is another reason I don't want to blow it, I have been so close before on ww then Christmas came and the weight crept back. I am on SS right now (should be step 2 but it a desperate urge to shift last lbs)

Sorry about the rambling but ANY advice would be very much appreciated

Ok thanks AnnieAnnie, I'm going to do my best at sticking to the plan i have come so far I wouldn't want to spoil it all in a week! Do you think I could move to step 3 (1000cal) by then? And then stick to that plan? Still taking some Cambridge but food too?! It would mean next week I go to step 2 then the start of the holiday step 3 does it sound possible? Sorry about all the questions

Back