WALKING!

JoeyJoJo

Bring on the weight loss!
Ive started walking 30 minutes on my lunch breaks at work - does anyone else walk?

At the moment I find i get back and think it hasnt done very much but then I sit down and realise the room feels really hot and I start sweating lol

Might start taking my dog for longer walks too hehehehe

I'm doing the C25K programme and walk on my 'rest' days in between. It's one of the best forms of exercise, it's as hard/easy as you want to make it, and you can vary the 'routine' any time you want (time/distance/hill/flat etc.) and it's FREE!! You can't beat that!

www.c25k.com is the official website. Theres a few of us on here trying it out, and theres a facebook group & a few other forums you can post/ask for advice? I see you're doing the Race for Life in July- this would be ideal to get you going!

Irishmum - Thanks for the website, Im going to check it out!! i think it would help me very much when doing the Race for Life in July, i'll let you know what I think hehe!

X

No bother Joey, have a look at our thread too to see how we're getting on (& join in if you like!)
It has improved my stamina about 500% so far- I could barely jog for 1min at the beginning- now I'm up to 2 sets of 5mins & 2 sets of 3mins in one session!

Back