Walls Twisters

Minders

Finding inspiration
I have bought Skinny Cow ice lollies, but only when they're on special offer because of the price, as they're only 4.5syns per lolly.

The other night, I spotted a pack of Walls Mini-Twister ice lollies. I used to LOVE those, and remembered that the standard sized ones were about 85 calories, so figured these mini-ones might not be too bad.

So I bought a box and looked them up online for syns. To my delight, I discovered that that the Mini Twisters, fruity flavoured, were only 2.5 syns. The standard sized ones are only 4 syns!!

I noticed also they now have chocolate Twisters, so I looked those up too. The mini ones are only 2 syns each, and the standard sized ones a mere 3.5 syns!!!

So, if you're out with friends and the summer weather dictates that you all simply MUST have ice cream... you can have Walls Twisters and not break the syn bank! Woo hooo! :D

wow thats brill! i was out with my kids the other day and they had ice creams and my partner but i thought they would contain loads of syns! i was eyeing up the twister too because I used to love them when i was a kid! now I know that next trip to the park I shall buy one lol!!

Yeh i have a box of these in the freezer at all times hehe i love them & they're really low syn so even better :D x

Back