Wanna Bee's - TEAM 8

I'm quite conscious of my breath too but hubby says its fine! Wonder if we're allowed to use listerine strips?
Off to weigh in shortly, will report loss when I get back xx

Thats 11lbs gone :party0019:

OMG!!! 11 pounds!! thats amazing tatty moo!!!!!!!!!!

bloody hell!! I hope i get results like that!!!

Well done for sticking to it so hard!! i bet your well chuffed! :)

xx

Thank you lowela, I am really really pleased. Makes me more determined to stick to it to get the rest of the weight off :D

Yay!.. well done Jools!... fantasic first week weigh in!... :) yay!... :) xx

Thank you Clare :D xx

Hey girls how we all doing :flirt2:
:flirt2:I have been away for the weekend, had an ab fab time, but never SS'ed, I moved up to the 1000cal plan to give me a bit of lee way :rolleyes:
the only problem i had was i never drank the water over the weekend at all:sigh:
anyway, i got weighed an have lost 4lb, so not great, but i am chuffed with that !!

Tattymoo .... 11lb OMG that is FAB :eek:

I gonna get gluggin the water, defo want a good loss next week ...... xmas is coming and all that :D
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

4lbs is a fab loss considering you went up to 1000 plan and didnt drink water :D Glad you had a great time :)
I am planning to stick to SS until 4th Dec when I go to Glasgow to see family then going to allow myself 2 days on the 1000 plan while I'm there (family dont know I'm on CD) and will be having Christmas day off too.
What are you all planning to do for Christmas? Stick with CD or have a day off?

Good morning Bees :)

How is everyone? How many members do we have on our team? Doesnt seem to be a lot of people posting so just wondering if we need a new member or two?

I am glugging on some water whilst waiting for our new leather corner suite to be delivered woohoo! We treated ourselves as our current fabric one had got quite minging from the kids :rolleyes:

Just been spending online for Christmas, got my oldest girl a cute pink wooden kitchen with accessories. The youngest will just get wee random toys as she is only 3 months so has no clue ;)

Anyone got any tips on what to do about constipation? :eek: I have been drinking 3-4 litres a day so didnt think I would have a problem but I do xx

Hi to all the Bees. I'm not sure how many we are either.Jools 11lbs that is fab you must be well pleased:D
Wannadrop 4lb and you ate and didnt have much water ace!:)

I am starting to wonder where i am going wrong. I am sticking to ss religiously and although I am struggling with the water i am having the minimum amount and yet my losses aren't that great :help2:I have been thinking about having an extra pack as well as i am so hungry. Yesterday i had a load of straw bales to shift and it wore me out, the longer i am on the diet the less I seem to be able to do. Although I now have to look after my husband as well as do all the things he used to as he cant do anything anymore :crying:Maybe its coincidence and i am going down with something (else!)

God Jools it is getting frighteningly close to christmas. I haven't got anything yet. It will probably be the last in our house as our savings are nearly gone so I guess we will have to sell before we are repossesed:( It's sods law that all the awful things that have happened to our family this year have coincided with a drop in the value of our house. Its worth less now than when we took the mortgage out 2 years ago :sigh:

My CDC said if ever i suffered with constipation there is a fibre thingy she could give me so maybe you could call yours and ask. Get things moving along:)

Ali, sounds like you are having a tough time at the moment :(
Are you sticking to SS completely? If your losses are small it may be because you're not drinking enough water. What day are you on now? Doesnt sound like ketosis has kicked in if you're feeling hungry. I hate water too but I make myself drink 3-4 litres a day as I want good losses and I have read that the more you drink, the more you shrink ;) If you need to do things like shift straw bales I would probably discuss having 4 packs a day with CDC as you will need more energy. See what she says, I hope you feel better on the diet soon xx

Goodmorning team! DAY TWO!

Well i am at work today and i feel great!! Its lunch time and i didnt even notice....im honestly normally clock watching at this time! Ive drank 4 big glasses of water so far and had 2 cups of tea and my shake for brekkie!

There is a lady on my watch at work that is doing lighter life which is good as she knows what im going through. My councellor said that day 3 is the worst - BRING IT ON!!!

Im sending my OH food shopping on his own tonight - ive told him to buy whatever he fancies to eat - he is in his element as before this diet i literally worked out the weeks teas in advance and shopped with a strict list so that i wouldnt buy crap. He hasnt got to worry about eating crap tho as he is so active all the time he is a skinnypie!
He is being very supportive and went to tea at my sisters house last night to eat with her boyf and then when he came home i asked what he had had and he wouldnt tell me. He has hidden my scales and im getting quiet a bit of sympathy! ha!

Jools - im using benefibre which is a supplement that you put in your water - it dissolves and dosnt have a taste at all - you use 2 teaspoons twice a day. I asked my Councellor if it was ok to use and she said it was. Other than that try using Senokot.

Ali- sorry to hear your troubles - i hope your husband gets better soon and you start feeling a bit more positive...keep smiling dear :) x

ooohhhh i LOVE the bannana shake! mmmmmmm gonna have one for my lunch in a bit!! Also loving the tetra chocs!

Right Bye Bees - i will post again later! (sorry if im a bit rubbish!) also Clare is still poorly but has her weigh in tonight so i know that will spur her on to get back on track.

x

Also tatty moo - im going to Wales for christmas to my boyf parents and i cannot bloody wait!! I am only going to do the CD until christmas then start slowly mainating. The temptation to go food & drink crazy at christmas tho is worrying but im hopeful that i will be pretty strict with myself! Im really looking forward to friends and his family noticing my weight loss! xxx 6 weeks and counting!!

Aw I hope Clare feels better soon and that she has a great loss tonight :)
lowela, you sound really positive :D Do you like coffee? If so then try using a wee bit of your choc tetra as milk for a coffee, its nice :) Also, you can freeze the tetras and have ice cream, feels like being a bit naughty :p Sounds like you're doing great, well done :D
Thank you for the tips for constipation hun :eek:
I'm looking forward to Christmas too, will be great for family to notice my weight loss :)
Hope the rest of your day goes well and hope everyone else on the team is having a good day too xxx

Hello Busy bees... :)

Im still in bed being poorly.. still have hardly any voice :( which Lee is happy about! ha!

Weigh in tonight... think it will be a STS or little loss but i have eaten lots since Thursday... but managed to not knock out of Ketosis so that is the key for me... :)

We will see... hope your all having good days... its dropped so cold at the moment... brrrr

Oh no... rubbish news im afraid ladies :( my cambridge-ing has come to an end as of tonight :(...

Me and my OH have ended up having a huge row this evening about money... and its only fair i end this £40 a week expense :( with christmas coming up there is no spare money :(

But when i weighed in here this evening i was 13.6 so thats 3 stone in total i have lost which is brill!!!!....

I am starting to worry about buying new dresses etc for the party season, so think i will try and maintain (if not drop lower) and then possibly come back to this in January when money is abit better.

I have a commited gym membership which i intend to take FULL use out of now to try and tone up and feel a million dollars for my xmas partys... they are my incentive to keep looking good for...

Sorry to put in such a downer.. espcially as Katy is just starting... but i will keep up with it on here... and do the weekly scores etc... and hopefully be able to still change my ticker going by my scales each week (Katy can be my weigher!! :) )...

Still feeling poorly... so off for an early night....

xxx

Aw Clare you do what you have to do hun, we will all be here when you return to CD. I'm glad you will stay to do the scores and check in with us xx

Clare that is poop!!! :( your not allowed to eat in front of me!!

Im really struggling today team!! :( im sooooooo tired - not hungry at all just really weak and grumpy! and at work until 6:00! i cycle to work and this morning on one of the hills i could of just given up! :(

I had to go food shopping in the end last night - it wasnt a nice experience and i would defo not reccommend it to someone on day 2!! I made sure though that i bought magazines - bubble bath and pamper stuff!!

Just having a cup of tea which should hopefully perk me up a little! i hope today goes as quick as yesterday! xxxxx

lowela you're on the worst day today, when you get through today it will all be much better hun. I was ready to give up on day 3, I was bad tempered, had no energy and felt utterly miserable but I had an early night and when I got up on day 4 I felt great. When you go for that first weigh in it will all be worth it. Just get drinking on the water xx

Thanks Tatty Moo -

i think because everyone has said how bad today will be - i woke up feeling negative :( I forget that i always feel like this on my 2nd day shift at work!
im praying soooooo much that i am in ketosis by tomoro as im working a 14hour night shift tomorrow night and its BONFIRE NIGHT!! eeeeeeeekkkkkk!!! Please rain!

im off friday and have already planned a busy bee weekend! the only thing is im going to be surrounded by friends that dont know im doing the diet.......its a secret....shhhhhh!! :)

How is your day today jools?

x

Back