Wanna Bee's - TEAM 8

Thanks Clare, I guess there are worse things I could have eaten :) How are you feeling today? Hope you are better xx

Lowela, its better to have a small piece of chicken with a tiny bit of veg than to just go off track so dont feel bad :) I'm not having the best day today either, I just feel like eating. If it gets really bad I will do the same and have a bit of chicken but I'm hoping it will pass xx

So sorry you are suffering Lowela. Tbh I am still finding this very difficult and I have been doing it just over 5 weeks now with only one weekend off.

I was talking to my CDC this morning and as she said its a straight choice grit my tetth and loose the weight fast( I have lost a stone and a half in 5 weeks which puts me well on track to loose the 3st by christmas. I am halfway there:)) or do something like WW or slimming world where it would be a lesser pain but take miles longer and no way would I be at target by christmas.

I lost 4 1/2 lbs this week which I guess is ok certainly when I used to do a 1000 cal diet I struggled to loose 2lb a week.

I wouldnt worry about the onions Tatty I'm sure it will make no difference. Its amazing how easy it is just to pop something in yr mouth when you are preparing food. I often used to eat one of the horses carrots or polos and have to really stop myself now its just so automatic.

wanna drop bad luck on the biscuits etc at work, food is all around and its only going to get worse now christmas is coming:rolleyes:

But the wanna bees will all be strong and resist temptation won't we, cos we wanna be slim more than we want the biccys :talk017:

Keep drinking the water girls I am going to have citrus flavouring in mine now so hopefully that will give me a boost. Ali x

But the wanna bees will all be strong and resist temptation won't we, cos we wanna be slim more than we want the biccys :talk017:

Too right Ali :talk017:

I really considered switching to a diet where I can eat but like you said, its a choice between losing weight fast or slowly so I'm sticking with CD :clap:

hey
how are you all, well yday i managed to not pick when everyone was having fish and chips it was hard i just sipped my water :) go me :) anyway im away for a wknd away so im packing all my stuff to take with me have a lovely wknd x

Have a great weekend rainbow and well done for not having any fish and chips, thats fab willpower! :D

Hi Bees,
I need a talking to! I have been sneaky and had a weigh in on my own scales and I have hardly lost anything this week :cry: Its making me feel down. Surely those 2 tiny onions couldnt have had this bad an effect on my weight loss. I wish I hadnt weighed myself now :(

Hey Tatty... dont worry, sometimes the weight, literally drops off over night and you have been doing fab :O) Also, it may just be your body catching up with your fab weight loss last week :D
Plus you said you felt poorly maybe that has an impact :rolleyes:
I suppose what i am trying to say is, there are loads of reasons for your loss not to be as great as you would like, but dont lose heart...... with CD you can be guaranteed the weight will come off !!:flirt2:

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Thank you wannadrop, I did some body measurements earlier and I have lost some inches off of various parts so I'm happy again :D

Hi girls,

Weigh in tonight for me so will update when I get back. Did we submit our results this week, how did we do? I know we didnt win as I saw another teams results and they were very good and the slimmer of the week lost a whopping 13lbs :clap:

I'm hoping I have lost at least 3lbs tonight so that I have lost a stone altogether so far.

Hope you all have a good day x

Is this team still going? No-one seems to come on here! :-(

Hi girls,
I am moving to a more active team as this one is too quiet and I need lots of motivation.
Thank you for your help so far and good luck with your CD journeys xx

hello all sorry to see people going :( i have just joined are people still on this team?? well i lost 2lb tonight and i have changed my weigh in to a tuesday

Hello all the wanna bees. Hopefully I am posting this in the right place:)

I am fatnsads daughter. Mums laptop packed up last weekend so she cant get on here. We can get on face book and some other sites on our mobiles but cant post to here:( So Mum has asked me to do a quick update to keep in touch with you all.

Iam doing this at college. :)Mum was very dissapointed at her weigh in today as she only lost 1lb. Her counsellor couldnt believe it and wonders if there may be something else going on. She said when people hit menopause sometimes they can't loose weight. Mum had to have surgery in January so I guess as they took her ovaries out she became menopausal that day:( I have encouraged her to try and keep going as we want to wear our posh frocks over christmas and new year. I don't know if she will though as its a lot of money to spend each wek for nothing.

Mum says when she gets her laptop back she will be back on here and for alll of you to have a good weekend.

hi everyone, i haven't been in here for ages. hope you are all doing well! have no idea what's happening but i'll post my loss anyway - 4 lbs!

Back