Wanna Bee's - TEAM 8

Morning Ladies. I would have been on a bit more yesterday but Little man was unwell and had family down. He seems better now and family are gone so should be able to get on a bit more often from now.

yesterday was my 1st day back on SS after having my son and i was so full of water it was really hard to get my 3rd shake down. I didnt feel hungry at all yesterday which i was really please about but all i thought about was food.

i even managed to cook a whole dinner for 6 people and not eat any or even lick the spoon. i cant believe how often i do lick the spoon.

am hoping today goes as well as yesterday.

So whats our challange then?

Just a quicky before I get busted by my boss :)

Clare - this is a litte wierd because we are in the same week and our weight loss seems much the same too, I have to loss 4 lbs tonight to get my 2 stone :) really hope I get it but I'm finding the best thing about this diet is if you stick in 100% then you can't really beat yourself up about the weight losses cos there is very little you can do about it (Not that I didn't boo a little with 3 lb in week 2 lol)

Kelly - Congrats on your first day down the only way is forward now you have proved you can do it so there is no excuse :). I know what you mean about licking the spoon, I didn't think it was possible for me to cook a meal without eating half of it before it got to the plate's!

Hope everyone is having a fab day now off for a chocolate tetra me thinks (oh and some more water :))

Evening all well had a bad greedy day, sooooo cant wait to start propley in the morning.! 3 shakes a day hoping to loose another 5 lbs by saturday morning.!

Im found it hard ssing at work lunch time as they were all asking me why i aint eating, does my bloody head in.!lol

So hers's to a fresh start again role on saturday now.xx

Hello Ladies... not having a good day today... starting to realise how happy food actually made me... and why am i feeling sooo fed up :( feel like i am no fun, cant shake it... feel down :(.... of course i am going to stick with it and i haven't cheated.. just feel like im no fun to be around and everything around me is just piling up... bills... housework etc... :( need to get organised :(...

Right (*slaps self*) need to pull myself together.... need to make some lists of things to do... and start re-organising my life!..

Sorry for the moan... needed to get that of my chest...

xx

Evening ladies,

Well I weighed in and I was a little disappointed 2.10 lbs but I was 100% so it was what I was supposed to lose. Brings my total to 26lbs in 5 weeks so looking at the whole picture it's not too bad really but would have liked the extra 2 lbs to get my 2 stone never mind next week. Sorry to hear some of you are not havin a great day, hears to a better day tomorrow?!

Hi everyone,

Hope you don't mind me posting, found you after looking on advertising thread for a new member for our team. Just wanted to welcome you all to the team threads, wish you all the best with cd, and offer a bit of help.

I'm team leader for 'Chasing Butterflies' and luckily someone helped me out in the start to figure out the weekly challenge thread. So thought i'd try to explain things a bit. All the 'rules' are posted in a sticky under the cd teams subheading.

The gist is;
  • A team of up to 6 members, who are following and aiming to lose weight via cd all report their weekly weight loss to their team leader, either on their team thread or via pm.
  • Every week IreneH posts the challenge thread, normally as a sticky. It is normally on by thursday and runs until sunday, when the results will be collected and the winner announced.
  • The team leader collects the details of all the team members losses and has to do the following calculation to discover what percentage of weight everyone has lost.
amount of weight lost this week x 100 = ..............%
previous weeks weight

• You do this for each individual team member, and then for the whole team. To do the team you just add together all the losses and all the previous weeks weights and do the same calculation.
  • You post on the challenge thread your teams %lost and your 'biggest loser'% of the week. Teams 'compete' to see who can lose the most.
  • The team needs to have a minimum of 3 members losses reported to be included in the weekly challenge.
It sounds confusing, but i figured it eventually so i'm sure you'll be fine. Feel free to have a browse on our thread if you want to see how i report to the team. Generally once a member gets to goal or is not intending to lose anymore they step out of the team, so to make room for more 'losing' members.

Anyway, hope it helps, don't really need to wish you luck, 'cos cd is fantastic and sure you'll all get to where you want to be. Sorry for waffling on your thread. Happy losing - Lorna xx

Morning Ladies.

I think we all had a bit of poo day yesterday. The hunger hit me yesterday and it was weird. I didnt touch anything though so am so happy.

today is day 3 and i think today is suposed to be the worst. I've also found that days take longer now i seem to be looking at the clock more often. had to turn easternders off yesterday as they had 3 straight scenes with people out for dinner or eating dinner.

i hope your all feeling better today.

Morning...

I feel better today... weigh in tonight... and according to my scales will be having approx a 2lb loss this week... but think i average out over 2 weeks by the look of things... so aslong as next week is a good one i will be happy... going to stick to just the shakes instead of having the SS+ meal....from tommorow.... as this is the last week and a bit before the family wedding.... :)

Well... completely sorted the house last night... after posting i really did slap myself.. and just got stuck in!....

Feel better today.... PMA!.... Heres to a good week.. :) ohhh still need to find out about the challenge... will post later :) xx

afternoon ladies.

glad your feeling better ClareyMary.

I'm sooooo hungry today. been feeling a bit ergh so being doing the drink more water and lay down thing. which i can not always do as i have a very active 9 month old.

i have been so tired too. last night i was in bed by 7:30pm and alseep just after 8pm

Hello Ladies...

Thank you so much Butterfly for all the advice... will take it all on board and try and get my head around it :) it does sound confusing.. :)

Also Kelly i was really tired in my first week... but just wait until you get the Ketosis buzz... should be tommorrow or Thursday, and you will feel better i promise...

Well i had a weigh in tonight and i lost 4lbs!... which i am thrilled about... so have hit my 2 stone!... gone forever!!... good ridance!..

Hows everyone else getting on...?... :)

xxx

Good Morning everyone. Ok I am at last joining the:party0019:The day has come I am starting CD today. I have lined up 6 small bottles of water and 3 packs in the kitchen. I have to say the families toast and coffee looks and smells a better bet:rolleyes:

Hopefully I have added one of those little ticker things to my siggy. I've gone for a halloween theme for the time being. I am horrified to find I weigh 13st 8lbs more than I ever weighed when pregnant. This gives me 3st 8lbs to loose by christmas:eek:

I hope we all have a successful day, SS here I come:)

I'm trying to add an avatar but it wont let me grr

Hey Ali... congratulations on your start day!.. :) take it slowly and in no time you will be wondering where the time and the weight has all gone!... :)

You need to get up to 50 posts to add a piccie.. and to see others albums... :) so play some word games to boost you up.. :)

Hope you are all having good days?

xxx

Hello all well done clare on weight loss im gutted day 2 ssing forgot my shake at home so had nothing at lunch at work startving aswell so that put me in a bad mood.!

Home now drank it straight away then my last one before bed.!I just want to cry at the moment trying to drink water but cant really be bothered.!

I will be lucky to loose 1 lb by satday at this rate,!! x

evening ladies. well 1st day at work today and it passed pretty quick. was so busy had not time to think about food. not felt so tired today just a little weaker. am currently eating (well drinking) my chicken and mushroom soup which i thought would be horrible but i am really enjoying it. i've managed 2 ltrs of water so far so after this soup am gonna try get some more down me.

claremary well doen on your weight loss 2 stone in a month and a few days is brilliant. you would not get that lose on any other diet

Arrgh I'm starving! My stomach thinks my throats been cut:rolleyes: I've stuck with it, had 1 porridge 1 shake and 1 soup and so far 2 litres of water reckon I'll finish this bottle then its bed for me so only 2 1/2 litres today:(

I REALLY REALLY want to eat something ANYTHING lol but I also hate being so fat and know i have to do this. You all are doing really well I hope I can be strong enough.

I Just had to go out and drive down to my stables as a neighbouring farmer rang me and said there were some guys in a white van who looked like they were casing our place:eek: By the time i got there predictably enough they had gone. I am going to worry all night now. I just wish i could get planning permission then I could be there all the time.

I just wrote a really long post and my computer crashed :( hope everyone is having a good day today :)

Clare well done on another 4 lbs gone you are gonna look a knock out at the wedding!

Ali congrats on your first day that's a big achievement in itself and hear to many more. I promise the hunger will get better :)

Well I struggeld with my water last week which I think might have slowed my weight loss so this week I have been gulping it down because I have to get weighted on Saturday instead of Monday so thats only 4-5 day's :( I have had 5 litres a day since Monday so I better see a few lbs gone!

Hello peeps..

Had a brill day today... been shopping wit my mum as she still had some bits to get for her wedding outfit for next week... got home and tried on all my dress etc.. and it fits like a glove!... zip does up no probs and i still have a week to go :) very happy about that!...

Whats everyone up to this weekend?..

xx

Hiya

Any places on your team?

I have een doing lighterlife for weeks and switching to cambridge on Monday evening!

Would love to join a group for more support and also to give support

x x x

hi everyone. sorry, i haven't checked in lately. hope you are all doing well. this weekend i will be mostly...sleeping. i have had a pretty busy week and not enough sleep. i hope you all have more exciting things planned.

clareymary -any more thoughts on the name? i like the one suggested. also, any thoughts on what our first challenge will be?

:)

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hey everyone...

Sorry to Wobbly... but apparently we can only have 6 members per team... and we are full :(. Try advertising on the team advertising board... sorry again. :(

Doing it well... i will today change the team name.... and look into the challenges... been a bit rubbish on that front... Not sure there is much point inputting this weeks losses as a couple of you have only just started... but from Sunday please can you post your losses and i will tally up.

Speak to you all later... :) xxx

Back