Wanna Bee's - TEAM 8

Welcome Rainbow... :) You are very welcome to join us! :) ...

Also well done Caroline for realising that this is to much pressure... not sure i could cope with the goings on and this diet!... you are doing to the right thing.. :) just make sure you pop back after the honeymoon and post some pics for us! :)

Going to advertise for some new members in a min, we need another 3 as i think the peeps that some peeps that joined at the begining have tailed off.... so its just Me, Ali and Rainbow now... :)

Speak to you all soon.... will find some chatty members!.. :)

xx

Thanks Irene... You are a star! :)

x

Ohh Rainbow.. how did you weigh in go?...

xx

Woah loads happened since my last post. Sorry to hear you ended up in hospital Caroline. I think you have made a wise decision I am sure we will still be here when you get back. Hopefully slimmer:)

Good name Clare thats me a wanna bee.

Hi rainbow you are an inspiration to us all. Well done on your loss so far and good luck with the restart. I'm off to bed now talk more soon Ali x

I have had a weigh in this week if you need it for the team result's. I'm off out in a bit but Clare I will PM you when I get back and tell you my percentage with the the working out so you can see how to use it and then you have mine if you need it to make up enough for the team challenge. Thanks for all your support girls I hope you all get on really will I will pop in and make sure you are winning the challenge ever week in my absense. :)

hello guys
just a quick one to let you know i lost 8lb first week back on restart
:)
thats me 14st 2lb x

Hey Rainbow well done on your restart. 8lbs is great. You obviously had got right back into it :clap:
Looks like all our loses are good this week:) Maybe we'll win :fingerscrossed:
Saved my hot choccy for while watching the xfactor the soups are starting to make me feel sick now even the smell of them.

Btw I cant believe John and Edward are still in it. I think the standard is high this year, I keep changing who I want to win:rolleyes:

Have a good day ladies . Ali x

Losses for entering this week are:

Rainbow - 8lbs
Clare - 8lbs
Ali - 5lbs
Caroline 2lbs

:) Will figure it out now.. :) xxx

WELL DONE RAINBOW!.. That is a fantastic first week loss!...
xx

Right Results that i will post to enter this weeks challenge are:

Individuals:

Caroline = 0.9%
Ali = 2.8%
Rainbow = 4.0%
Clare = 4.1%

Total Team Loss Percentage is = 2.92%

This is your last weeks loss divided by your current weight times 100....

Hopefully this is right... eeek!...

We will see

xx

Blimey so that means I'm dragging around2.8% less than this time last week. Gotta be good news especially as i seem to be so close to packing it in ALL the time. I need to take myself away from food. My will power is not good:(

Do you all get the go on one wont hurt surely spiel. I feel like shouting back actually yes it bloody well will it will take me at least 4 days to get back into ketosis and tbh I probably wont bother and will just carry on eating:mad:

But of course i actually say no thanks i really would rather not grr.

Hi Ali

I know exactly what you mean about the explaining to people thing... it really annoys me at work.. people bring cakes in... and are just like "for gods sake you can have just one bite!!" etc etc.... arghhhh!...

Some of them thou ultimatly are just jealous and trying to sabboutage your success, ive decided just not tell anyone else about cambridge at work, just going to say im on a diet and thats, that!... the amount of stupid bitc*y things i have heard over the last couple of months... like saying i felt cold one day... which i had a whole load of "No wonder!!... you are starving yourself!"... arghhh

Anyway!... im happy with the loss and generally feel great... managed to actually feel confident to order food with friends in the pub on Friday night... i had a grilled chicken breast and salad completely modified off the menu... (the waitress was a bit miffed!) but it was amazing!!.. :) oh and i glugged water till i came out of my ears!!..

Going to have a weird week this week, im on half day on Thursday from work as im going to Birmingham to see Calvin Harris in concert that night and staying over, only problem is i actually dont like him that much... (going with a friend, who really does like him!) so have come to the decision to drink alcohol!... we are also going to Pizza Express beforehand and i have already planned to have the Pollo chicken salad without the dough sticks and dressing... so will fit into my SS+ meal... and then im going to drink Vodkas and diet coke... i know drinking in Ketosis is dangerous etc.. but im going to test my limits and see what it does to me, and the fact that i will of had a big meal beforehand and all my shakes etc... also might take an extra bar out with me in my handbag just incase.

Theeeeenn... on Friday i have another concert in Wolverhampton, and the day off work... going to see Little Boots... so will have a couple of drinks for that aswell, but a whole day SS and a probably a big Tuna salad beforehand... eeek...... thhhheeeennnn on Saturday it is Lees (OH) birthday... so a load of us are going out and to Loch Fyne for dinner!!! and drinks out!!!!....

Im trying to not have a blow out like last time i decided to come "off plan" and just alter things slightly so the fall out isnt as huge... it might not work at all... but it has to be worth a try... some things you just cant avoid... and luckly for me at least they are all on the same weekend!!... :)

Jeez sorry for the essay!... ha!...

Now got to decide what to wear for it all :)

Have a good rest of Sunday ladies... pamper for me tonight.. might fake tan... feeling a little grey complextion wise at the min!... :)

xx

Right Results that i will post to enter this weeks challenge are:

Individuals:

Caroline = 0.9%
Ali = 2.8%
Rainbow = 4.0%
Clare = 4.1%

Total Team Loss Percentage is = 2.92%

This is your last weeks loss divided by your current weight times 100....

Hopefully this is right... eeek!...

We will see

xx
That's wrong hun...sorry.:eek:
It's 100 divided by last weeks weight (teams total weight added together) times teams total weight loss this week i.e. 14lbs for the 6 members.

Hope that helps.;)

kellymundy. xxx

Oh pants... thanks Kelly Mundy... will change now... whoops!.. :)

So the individual ones are o.k??..

x

I don't know it depends what your team weight losses are.:)
It's 100 devided by the persons weight last weeks times by the lbs thay've lost this week.

Does that help?

Kelly... when i do the sum the way round i still get 2.92%

100 divided by 789 (total team weight) times 23 (lbs total team lost) = 2.92%

???... where am i going wrong is this still not right??

x

ohhhh do you mean work out what the weights were last week not this week?...

x

ignore

Last edited:
Back