Wanna Bee's - TEAM 8

God im getting all brain foggy now :(

Just got Carolines and Alis completely wrong.. sorry... yours were

Caroline = 0.9%
Ali = 2.73%

Kelly our total weigh combined last week was 812 and our loss this week is 23lbs

Sure i have done it right now... :(

x

Thanks for your help...

Right official results are:

Total Team loss = 2.83%

Caroline = 0.9%
Ali = 2.73&
Rainbow =3.9%
Clare = 3.96%

Phew... think this is it now... yikes... that took far to much brain power than necessary!...

x

Thanks Irene... Feel like the biggest loser for messing all that up!.. ha!... only joking.. :) hoorah!...

Thanks
Clare :)
x
x

Hey Guys,
Is there any spaces left on your team for little old me ???
I am a CD returner, lost 3 stone earlier this year and came off to go on holiday and never actually came back :sigh: and have since put 1 1/2 stone back on....boooo:cry:
My name is Sharon (everyone calls me shazza) i am 38 live in brum with my hubby and our 3 boys (well 2 as my eldest has just joined the army :cry:) so its me steve Tom (14) and Jed (4)
I work full time and am 39 yrs young :D

Phew..... after all that i think you should let me join you all :cool:

I will be on here everyday and hope your a chatty bunch :p

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hi I've noticed you have a couple of spaces left on the team so could I join too please? I am a CD returner, I was doing it a year ago but fell pregnant so am back now that baby is 13 weeks old :D

Hoorah Welcome Sharon and Moo :) We certainly have space for you both :)

We so far are doing well on the weekly challenges, when are you weigh in days??... :)

How far on your restarts??... i restarted at the begining of September after losing a couple of stone last year then eating crap again and piling it all back on :(... but now am at that same weight i used to be.... so now i am in new realms of skinnyness.. :)

Post away, your questions etc will always be responded to :)

xxxx

Yay I'm a Wanna Bee :D:D:D

I am on Day 1 today and my weigh in days are Mondays. My name is Jools, I'm 32 and married with 2 girls. I have 5 stone to lose by July 2011 in time for my sister in law getting married ;)

Yay i'm in a team whoohoo :cool:

I am on day 1, my weigh in days are Mondays too :flirt2:

I am a self confessed chocolate addict and can go without any food whatsoever, but choc gets me all the time :cry: so i need to use this time on CD to break my addiction once and for all :p

Cant wait for the smelly breath to kick in :D Bring on Ketosis YAY !!!
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Yay... some more Bees to add to the hive!.. :)

And your both on day one which is brill :). Having a demon day today where i feel like it all costs to much and my brain is playing tricks and telling me... "you might be skinnier.. but how will you afford to wear nice clothes!!" arghhh :( stupid demons :(

Weigh in for me tomorrow night, will speak to my CDC and try and be all confident with it again.. :)

I have a jam packed week this week... 2 concerts Thurs and Fri and my boyf birthday meal on Saturday night... need to plan lots! eeek! :(

ONE DAY ALMOST OVER LADIES.... you will be back on track before you know it... :)

xx

Ohhh think you both also should set some mini goals... any xmas parties to look forward to??...

Maybe we could all set up a mini goal ticker with Christmas Party outfits being the goal :)

x

Thanks Shanny... :) How are you doing with the maintaining??.. :)
xx

hahahahaha well im back on CD day 4 SSing ww is great but really want another 10 lbs off really.! WW weight loss is sooooo slow i sts for 2 weeks then gained 1 lb the other.!
so for maintaing im doing great but back for a final push now.!lol

well we all know CD works.!!!! xx
how was your wedding?

The wedding was good... :) apart from the dress was quite low cut... and didnt really get the full effect from it until i was sitting down.. bit inappropriate for a family wedding!.. whoops!.. but overall it was good... :)

Im having HUGE demons today with thinking about quitting!... i dont want to as i have done so well, its just thinking about how much money i am spending on this... and at the end of it i might be a size 10/12 but i wont be able to afford any size 10/12 clothes... :( arghhh... in my mind im thinking.. hop off this and go onto Slimming World red days for a little bit... then maybe come back to this after Christmas....

But then on the otherhand... im thinking i could be at goal before xmas.. and start the new year a NEW women... NO more diets... just maintenece...

GO AWAY DEMONS :(

XX

Claire you have lost 36 pounds hun thats alot of weight dont forget that.! i know what u mean with the price i payed £38 for cd and only £5.50 for ww.! thats y im hoping to only be on CD for max of 2 weeks really.!

Claire do what you have to do why not maintain the 36 pounds now with sw then come back to cd after christmas maybe???

Sw do a new plan called EE which is good.! We both know CD is the best diet everrrrr, .! my advice is have a long think first claire.! it's all about money nowadays isnt it dont be hard on yourself thou start shaving for the new clothes? spend it in the Jan sales thats my plan .xx

Arghhh now im all confused with what to do.. :( i am worried about affording it.. :( have so much going on over Christmas. Going to speak to my CDC... and have a think about it.

:) XX

Back