Wanna Bee's - TEAM 8

Just bear in mind though, the weekly cost of CD includes everything you eat for the entire week whereas on other diets you have to buy all your food and work out what to eat each day too and its easier to veer off and start having things you shouldnt (I tried SW and this is what happened) xx

Yep.. your right... i have had a long think about it... and i am sticking with CD :)... only 6 weeks on Friday until my Xmas party... so going to stick with it.

So your all stuck with me :) ha!.. :)

Right.. glugging away at the min.. :) hoping for a 4lbs loss this week which will mean a 40lbs loss total!... fingers crossed... :)

xxx

demons gone :) xx

Yay :happy096: Good choice :D

C'mon those 4lbs, what a great overall weight loss xxx

Yep... im very excited about hitting the 40lbs (fingers crossed!)... and in only 9 weeks!... sounded so impossible at the begining!.. :)

Still only halfway there thou!.. yikes!!.. But will keep going... maybe looking back in another 9 weeks :)

Good luck for day 2 Moo :) keep glugging that water :)

xx

Thank you hun :D Glad you're sticking with it :)
Off to bed now, been a long day. Catch up with everyone tomorrow xx

Night :) xxx

Good morning Bees :)
Day 2 for me today and been up since 6:20am as my eldest daughter decided she wanted to get up. Made her some toast and the smell of it was making my tummy rumble but I reached for the water and behaved myself :D Have any of you tried coffee using the tetras as milk? I use the choc one and have a couple of coffees a day using it and then have the rest of the tetra as one meal packed with ice, makes it seem like you're having more ;)
Hope you're all ok today xx

Have changed my username to TattyMoo. MooMoo is my eldest daughters nickname but now that I have 2 daughters I have combined both of their nicknames - MooMoo and Tattybear ;)

Ahh... Tatty Moo.... your girls are so cute in your pics! :).

Woke up today all positive.... weigh day for me... :) think this week my brain is catching up with the pound loss and im starting to feel a rise in confidence again!... which with this weekend coming up is perfect timing!.. :)

Moo i have tea and skimmed milk on SS+ but most days dont have any food just chocolate tetras and water.... I LOVE CHOC TETRAS!

XX

Best of luck for your weigh in hun xxxx

Hiya,
Do you have vacancies for your team? I've just started today and have never done CD before - here's hoping my journey is a successful one!

Welcome lastchancer, I only joined the team yesterday so not sure of spaces but ClareyMary will let you know when she comes on :D

Yep we have room for another Bee!.. :) Welcome Natalie.. :)

Team Members so far are:

Ali (aka FatnSad)
Tatty Moo
Clarey Mary
Sharon (aka Wanna Drop 3 Stone)
Natalie (aka Last Chance)
and the 6th place (for now) will be kept spare for Carolines possible return, and Shanny to drop in and out off if she has a Cambridge week :).

We enter the weekly challenge every Sunday, so need your weekly losses by then. This week will be tricky unless i have Ali's results and mine and Shannys maybe??... we have to enter a minimum of 3 results to enter...

Buuut next week!.. we are going to be champions!.. 3 new starters!.. wooohooo!.. :)

xxxx

If weight losses are handed in on Sundays then I guess I wont have anything to hand in for this week and my first weeks weight loss will go into nexts week is that right? (my weigh in is on a Monday)
Welcome Natalie :D

Yep all the new starters will be able to enter in next weeks!... which is going to be a SUPER week!!.. :)

Ali and Shanny, do you think you could contribute to the challenge this week?.. Shanny when are you being weighed?

x

Hiya,
Yes I'll be weighing in on Monday night but looks like the week after will be a great week!
Im sticking to it 100% so far and am starving but resisting! The hardest thing today has been grating cheese for the lo's lunch and NOT eating any of it! Im such a cheese fiend!
Good luck for this week everyone and thanks for the warm welcome!

Afternoon All... :)

Well done on the cheese avoiding!.. it is so hard at the begining, but i now weirdly enough love cooking for others... suppose it makes me feel like im having it.. although im not hungry... very strange!..

Right think its time as the 1st of November is fast approaching to set a November challenge!...

Please post the amount you would like to loose.

ClareyMary = 14lbs (from Tues 3rd Nov - Tues December 1st)

:)

My November challenge is 14lbs :)

Well done on avoiding the cheese, I LOVE cheese too so would have found that really hard.
So far I have had a strawberry shake for lunch, 2 choc coffees and 2 and a half litres of water. I'm having a soup for my tea and have half a tetra left to have as a small drink too ;) I'm finding it ok so far thankfully xx

Back